+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Niagara Falls IRCC Office - Join this thread

Fpm800

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Currently does anyone know how fast the Niagara office is scheduling oaths after taking the test? My fiance and I both applied online and received the email to take the test starting October 19. We originally applied on March 24, 2021.

monaliza_332

Aug 12, 2021
Currently does anyone know how fast the Niagara office is scheduling oaths after taking the test? My fiance and I both applied online and received the email to take the test starting October 19. We originally applied on March 24, 2021.
well, I applied in Feb 2021 and completed the test on sept. 10 and nothing new. everything in progress except BG and citizenship test

MartinH1337

Star Member
Jul 6, 2017
well, I applied in Feb 2021 and completed the test on sept. 10 and nothing new. everything in progress except BG and citizenship test
I also applied Feb 2021, passed test Sept 4th and everything in progress except BG and Test (which are marked complete) and oath ceremony (not started).

I've heard many people wait for 2-3 months once everything is marked as complete to actually get an oath date (someone on here had mentioned that some oaths are being scheduled March 2022 already).

clubzigsoda

Sep 7, 2021
I also applied Feb 2021, passed test Sept 4th and everything in progress except BG and Test (which are marked complete) and oath ceremony (not started).

I've heard many people wait for 2-3 months once everything is marked as complete to actually get an oath date (someone on here had mentioned that some oaths are being scheduled March 2022 already).
We have pretty similar timelines...

Online Application - February 1st, 2021
AOR: August 6th, 2021
Language Skills: Completed (14th Oct)
Physical Presence: In Progress
Citizenship Test: Completed (13th Sep)
Background Verification: In Progress
Prohibitions: In Progress
Citizenship Ceremony: Not Started

VO - Niagara Falls, applied from Ottawa
Physical Presence - 1103 days

Emenaik007

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Applied dec 18th
Aor April 19th
Background verification June 28
Test August 16.
Test updated September 2
Every other thing updated today.
Applied in Kitchener but Niagara office is handling application.

I sent an email to them asking about oath timeline and I was surprised that they replied immediately. They said they'd send me an email when I get scheduled for oath. I sent the email yesterday Oct 18.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
In the email that I sent my passport scans, I asked them to confirm receipt, but they haven't. Did anyone get a confirmation from them?

monaliza_332

Aug 12, 2021
In the email that I sent my passport scans, I asked them to confirm receipt, but they haven't. Did anyone get a confirmation from them?
I didn't get anything but I read somewhere they usually send an email out before the deadline if they have not received the copies. so I am guessing since they didn't reach out that they have received it

Edifytech

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Applied dec 18th
Aor April 19th
Background verification June 28
Test August 16.
Test updated September 2
Every other thing updated today.
Applied in Kitchener but Niagara office is handling application.

I sent an email to them asking about oath timeline and I was surprised that they replied immediately. They said they'd send me an email when I get scheduled for oath. I sent the email yesterday Oct 18.
Awesome, congratulations!

Reactions: Emenaik007