+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
I sent a request to get ATIP report to see if that will help and give some explanation for the delay of the process, as somebody said before , It seem we in North Korea :(

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Jaroddz said:
Mine is showing the following under Eligibility Residence, is that due date that you MP was referring to?
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 2
Created Date: xxxx/xx/xx
Created By: TK03050
Updated Date: xxxx/xx/xx
Updated By: TK03050
UCI: xxxxxxxx
Family Name: xxxxxxxx
Given Name(s): xxxxxxxx
Type: Eligibility - Residencem229
Status Updated By: TK03050
Status Date: 2015/04/14
Assigned By: TK03050
Assigned To: TK03050
Due Date: 2016/04/08

Hope-Judge

Feb 22, 2016
Hi guys, today in mail get RQ and they are asking similar same documents which i sent with CIT520... Realy dont understand...what they are doing or what they r trying to do... Will collect documents and send this week...with hope and prays... I wish that will last...

toshib

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Hope-Judge said:
Hi guys, today in mail get RQ and they are asking similar same documents which i sent with CIT520... Realy dont understand...what they are doing or what they r trying to do... Will collect documents and send this week...with hope and prays... I wish that will last...
Hi,

This means that CIC is suspicious about your residency in Canada, but anyways CIC is processing the CIT0520 faster these days so just send the documents and everything will be okay, send all the paperwork they requested

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
Hope-Judge said:
Sorry to head that, don't get discouraged start gathering the requested documents and send them.

hvakili

Oct 28, 2015
I applied in June 2015. Had my test in Dec and received CIT 0520 during my interview. Sent back the documents the same month. My Ecas showed DM on February 5th. I received my oath letter recently to have my oath in April. I was a few day short for physical presence( self-declared). My local office is the Expo office in Vancouver. Good luck everyone, I hope you the best in your journey!

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bro I gave test in Aug. I haven't given up yet. Keep the faith. I am jobless and still hoping for a result. Cheer up. I know it is frustrating but you cannot swim against the tide. Go with the flow thinking whenever it happens will be a bonus.
sudanese one said:
I gave up of this process it's really strange process.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
I got my ATIP report today, so depressing not progress was made on my application since January, 2016, exactly the same report's content that i got back the January , what those CIC officers doing... :mad: