+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIT 0520 after citizenship test

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudanese one said:
I am planing to withdraw my application and re apply , many people getting processed faster with the new rule , any suggestion,recommendation and advices ?
i ordered ATIP records from CIC , i encourage you to do same before taking any step further

guys , do we still require to order FOSS records or everything will be in ATIP

sudanese one

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Exactly I am waiting for the ATIP report , however , I am positive I will not get any information from the report it self, there is no formula for this process.

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudanese one said:
Exactly I am waiting for the ATIP report , however , I am positive I will not get any information from the report it self, there is no formula for this process.

did you try ordering FOSS records to see what cbsa recorded manually on your file each time you crossed border and if YES , how to do that , any help

Edmoney

Jan 26, 2016
Looking for an advise pls..

Have got the CIT0520 after my test - for non-English stamp translation, since waiting 2 months -
I wont be here in Canada in the months of July, Aug - 2016, so want to write a letter to CIC indicating that - which address should I send to - local CIC office of one at Sydney - appreciate kind advise.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since your file is being processed at the local office hence the 0520 too has been issued by them and they need the translation info. However call CIC call center and reconfirm and also advise them of your absence for July Aug along with the translation that you send.

Edmoney said:
Looking for an advise pls..

Have got the CIT0520 after my test - for non-English stamp translation, since waiting 2 months -
I wont be here in Canada in the months of July, Aug - 2016, so want to write a letter to CIC indicating that - which address should I send to - local CIC office of one at Sydney - appreciate kind advise.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
no update for me either, sent an email to my MP last week, just heard back from the MP's Office saying that my application was assigned to an agent in Feb 19, 2016 for review. not sure what doesn't mean :(

JJGGG

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudanese one said:
No updates , waiting for ATIP to see
when you requested ATIP , did you write down any notes in comments section ....
have you ordered ATIP from CBSA to see what is written every time you crossed border

YNSAFDARI

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Honestly One thing which has changed after getting my ATIP is I've stopped crossing borders for gas, as it shows on my ATIP "undeclared i94" on 6 occasions. And though on 4 such occasions I was able to find through my credit card transaction that I had filled up the GAS but I don't know how to prove to CIC that I had returned. And thats exactly the number of days am missing from my physical presence.
I really hope and wish CIC considers my application and sends me OATH letter so the long wait and my tension gets over....

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a strange ATIP record showing that I was issued RQ in Dec2015 of which a response was received by CIC in Jan2016. However, I never received any RQ. Even in the test and interview (held in Dec2015) CO did not mention anything about RQ and told that i am good on days. Still waiting; ECAS showing "in process" for last three months.

Jaroddz

Mar 29, 2012
Toronto
you're not the only one, i wrote my test back in Dec 2015 (passed it), and now I've been told from the CIC that my application is waiting for the test to be scheduled ?? whatttt !!!!

FutureCanadian

Star Member
Jul 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How you got this communicated by CIC via email or by post...? Is it negligence or CO wants to meet again and discuss the case ..

Jaroddz said:
you're not the only one, i wrote my test back in Dec 2015 (passed it), and now I've been told from the CIC that my application is waiting for the test to be scheduled ?? whatttt !!!!