+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

Jennirex

Sep 3, 2019
Is anyone here went for CIPS Certification thru Established IT Professionals route?
I need help in filling out forms. Thanks

Reactions: mfaisal26

Vivek Vijayan

Nov 24, 2019
Hi Bharath,
Just now I submitted my EOI, I suggest you should submit the EOI and once you receive the NOI from saskatchewan province, you apply for CISP in parallel.

Donot waste money by applying in advace, for instance your investment would go in vain if you are not invited to apply.

for the complete process share your email, I will share the document i have

Regards,
Jagadeesh
HI Jagadeesh,

can u also mail me the document at vivekvivacious@gmail.com

Regards,
Vivek V

Reactions: brainysaki

vichauhan

Sep 3, 2018
Please help to understand -
Why CIPS is required ? It is mandatory requirement from SINP, if you have specific NOC 2173/2174 etc, without it they can't process your request. or
It is mandatory requirement in order to work in SINP in you have specific NOC 2173/2174 whether you are a primary or a secondary applicant.

To be specific - If you are at not a primary applicant and have NOC 2173. In order to work in the province, does the candidate also require CIPS ?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Please help to understand -
Why CIPS is required ? It is mandatory requirement from SINP, if you have specific NOC 2173/2174 etc, without it they can't process your request. or
It is mandatory requirement in order to work in SINP in you have specific NOC 2173/2174 whether you are a primary or a secondary applicant.

To be specific - If you are at not a primary applicant and have NOC 2173. In order to work in the province, does the candidate also require CIPS ?
If you are not the principle applicant so it is not required for you.

brainysaki

Dec 23, 2017
Hi Bharath,
Just now I submitted my EOI, I suggest you should submit the EOI and once you receive the NOI from saskatchewan province, you apply for CISP in parallel.

Donot waste money by applying in advace, for instance your investment would go in vain if you are not invited to apply.

for the complete process share your email, I will share the document i have

Regards,
Jagadeesh
Hello Jagadeesh,

Thank you for your help. Could you please send me the document at my email id brainysaki@gmail.com?

Thanks,
Sachin Kumar

Bhanu2008

May 24, 2020
Please refer below reply only computer/IT.

Hi
Perhaps you should first check with the SINP office as they may require you to apply to the Engineering Society in Saskatchewan. With your Engineering degree they will consider you an Engineer.

To apply to CIPS under the Education Plus Experience route you will need a minimum of 8 computer science courses in your degrees.

Mary Jean

------------------------

Mary Jean Kucerak / Chief Operating Officer
CIPS I Canada’s Association of IT Professionals
www.cips.ca 905-602-1370 Ext 1

From: Neelaish Srivastava [mailto:neelaish2004@gmail.com]
Sent: August 3, 2018 9:09 AM
To: Mary Jean Kucerak; info@cips.ca
Subject: Re: Regarding Licence requirement for Software Engineer 2173

Thank You Mary,

I have cleared Ethic Exam and applying for Certificate.

I came to know To be eligible for the SINP OID and EE sub-categories, I do not required I.S.P. designation under the Established IT Professional route rather I need to apply below:

Can You please confirm should I apply for Education plus Experience Route Application with CIPS and my education is in Electrical Engineering?

Thank You so much!

Neelaish
Hi Neelaish,

I am having B.Tech(4 years) and M.Tech(2 years) in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
And having 11 years of IT experience. I wanted to understand whether I need to apply for ISP certification
under education and experience route or APEGS.
I am stuck here and cannot proceed further.
Please help me in this matter.

Thanks,
Bhanu.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Neelaish,

I am having B.Tech(4 years) and M.Tech(2 years) in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
And having 11 years of IT experience. I wanted to understand whether I need to apply for ISP certification
under education and experience route or APEGS.
I am stuck here and cannot proceed further.
Please help me in this matter.

Thanks,
Bhanu.
Hi dear, you should apply under education and experience route in your case.

Bhanu2008

May 24, 2020
Hi dear, you should apply under education and experience route in your case.
Thanks for the quick reply Ahmad.
I have observed the discussion in this forum (on page number 28) that, other than Computer science degree holders can not opt for Education & experience route in ISP certification.
Just wanted to know any member here who is having other than Computer science degree and applied for ISP certification?

Thanks,
Bhanu

Kovurs

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
20-Feb-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
13-Mar-2015 (email from WVO)
IELTS Request
Submitted along with the application
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2015 (NDVO to WVO)
Med's Request
13-May-2015
Med's Done....
28-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Nov 2015
Hi there, I have a quick question for my friend. He just got CIPS certificate after 7-8 months of process. Having CIPS cert. will it increase / ensure job offer chances for foreign national? His EE CRS score is at 427, SINP score at 65 and NOC is 2173 and don't have hope yet. Do you recommend any alternate immigration programs or PNPs or wait with SINP profile? Any help much appreciated. Thanks.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi there, I have a quick question for my friend. He just got CIPS certificate after 7-8 months of process. Having CIPS cert. will it increase / ensure job offer chances for foreign national? His EE CRS score is at 427, SINP score at 65 and NOC is 2173 and don't have hope yet. Do you recommend any alternate immigration programs or PNPs or wait with SINP profile? Any help much appreciated. Thanks.
Hi,
As far as I know that the CIPS cert will not add any value on having a job offer. I advise him to go through all the pnp program and decide upon his chances in each one

RahulBhave123

Sep 5, 2018
I have query related to cips. My wife is working in IT. She is an secondary applicant. Does she requires cips license to get job in Saskatchewan.