+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Hey, I have similar question. My SINP application is in process stage and CIPS membership is expiring in 2 days, do I need to renew it as I have not got nomination yet? NOC 2174 CIPS ISP
LMAO, I got CIPS certification, then when I received my SINP nomination as I waiting on ITA, I renewed it. The, after applying for PR and its been more than an year after AOR, I again renewed my CIPS certification. Just in case they don't reject my application saying, my nomination is invalid because my nomination is based on my CIPS certification which is not active.
And, I don't even live in Canada.

CIPS and is big scam, you just to feed those buggers. Because there is no clear instruction available. Internet folks will just say their or someone's else experience. Better to lose some money than to repent later.

Jan 19, 2021
we have submitted all my documents for cips education plus experience certification. How much time will it take for processing and to get license to submit. My application is on hold.
Hello I applied for SINP EOI And they sent me ITA. I supplied all documents except the license, it wasnt clear on their site, whether I need it for job code 2173. Now they have asked to submit the license and put my application on hold. Can you please guide me how to apply for license and how long does it take. Please help! thanks a lot

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello I applied for SINP EOI And they sent me ITA. I supplied all documents except the license, it wasnt clear on their site, whether I need it for job code 2173. Now they have asked to submit the license and put my application on hold. Can you please guide me how to apply for license and how long does it take. Please help! thanks a lot
It is clearly stated in the Saskatchewan Licensing requirement on their website that you need a CIPS license. Can take anywhere from 3-9 months or more. First step is to start the process as you will need CIPS to assess your education.

Jan 19, 2021
It is clearly stated in the Saskatchewan Licensing requirement on their website that you need a CIPS license. Can take anywhere from 3-9 months or more. First step is to start the process as you will need CIPS to assess your education.
Thank you for the kind reply. Could you please let me know how can i start the process and also if there is any way to expedite

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the kind reply. Could you please let me know how can i start the process and also if there is any way to expedite
Unfortunately no expedited processing as everyone wants expedited. WES doesn’t count as CIPS does their own assessment & asses your education course by course. You will have to get transcripts & courses from your university. All on the website.

https://cipsresources.ca/

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do I have to do WES again or does CIPS has a separate track for credential evaluation? Its not at all clear on their website
CIPS has its own assessment and course by course evaluation but it also depends on the country of study. Begin the application process as the address to send transcripts and courses is listed.

mfaisal26

Jan 8, 2020
Has anyone is doing or done CIPS certification using Established IT Professional route? Have some specific queries on the same. Appreciate some help.

mrkamran82

Jan 21, 2021
Did they asked for APEGS or CIPS to meet the licensing requirement after getting an ITA ?

mrkamran82

Jan 21, 2021
But is not mentioned clearly either to go with APEGS or CIPS ? Please help which one to get the license I am confused.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
LMAO, I got CIPS certification, then when I received my SINP nomination as I waiting on ITA, I renewed it. The, after applying for PR and its been more than an year after AOR, I again renewed my CIPS certification. Just in case they don't reject my application saying, my nomination is invalid because my nomination is based on my CIPS certification which is not active.
And, I don't even live in Canada.

CIPS and is big scam, you just to feed those buggers. Because there is no clear instruction available. Internet folks will just say their or someone's else experience. Better to lose some money than to repent later.
Hi Naturgrl,

Is it mandatory to keep the CIPS certification valid throughout the entire PR process? Will IRCC ask to show the valid CIPS certification during the process? My certification is due for renewal and bit confused whether to renew it or not. Appreciate your reply.