+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

Imad123

Jun 5, 2019
Good evening ...i need help
.. how could i get a job in canada in my career ??
Also how could i do all the procedures to immigrate to canada ??

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear All, how do we know if the NOC requires the CIPS certification for SINP ?

My NOC code is 00213 - Computer and information systems managers

Jun 23, 2019
I had the standard IQAS ECA report but I have also applied for the IQAS course by course assessment a couple of weeks ago. I have mentioned this in my CIPS application that the IQAS will mail you the assessment report.
Salaam Azeem,

I am looking forward to apply to OID in Saskatchewan but I don't have CIPs certificate, so prior proceeding with EOI I am having few questions and request you to answer my couple of queries.

1. With Electronics engineering degree can I apply for NOC 2174?
2. Can you please help me to know the process to opt CIPs certificate? for your information I have completed ECA from IQAS.

Many thanks!
Kareemuddin.

Jun 23, 2019
Guys,

I am looking forward to apply to OID in Saskatchewan but I don't have CIPs certificate, so prior proceeding with EOI I am having few questions and request you to answer my couple of queries.

1. With Electronics engineering degree can I apply for NOC 2174?
2. Can you please help me to know the process to opt CIPs certificate? for your information I have completed ECA from IQAS.

Many thanks!
Kareemuddin.

Jun 23, 2019
I have total 11 years of experience in Web development. I have opted for Established IT professional route for ISP license.
I have to fill the document for that. Anyone who can share the sample document with me so that i can create my doc accordingly. I am confused that how much detail i should put in that doc. Please share the sample document if someone have over goel.parag@gmail.com
I am also looking for the same, if you find any or you already submit the application then please let me know the process with sample form on Kareemuddin.1980@gmail.com.

Palakpatel

Jun 22, 2019
Howmuch time are documents processing in cips. I have sent the email with attachment all documents but not given any get back to reply in cips. If you have any toll-free number for cips plz send me.

Palakpatel

Jun 22, 2019
Howmuch times are documents processing in cips. I have sent the email with attachment all documents but not given any get back to reply in cips.

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
I wanna ask everybody here for helping in this matter. I already sent my own documents to WES for assessment, and once I completed my application it shows that the type of evaluation is document-to-document evaluation while I am looking for course-by-course as required by CIPS. During the application, they did not offer me to choose whether it is course-by-course or document-by-document. I think their procedure is the document-by-document is a mandatory evaluation first and then you can upgrade for course-by-course. is there anyone here can confirm my understanding or even clarify it? or how can I change my request to course-by-course if it is available without docs-by-docs. For your info, my status is still under progress as they received my docs on July 11th 2019. I look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks

esihinl

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Hi Folks,

I am trying to understand about CIPS ( Canada's Association for IT professionals). I have a few questions for the same.

1. What is CIPS, a Certificate to obtain or an exam to clear, If it is an exam how difficult it is?
2. What is the fee to obtain CIPS?
3. How CIPS is useful in getting PNP and which province require CIPS?
4. Is it necessary for all IT professionals to obtain CIPS?
5. What is the duration of obtaining the CIPS?

I really don't know anything about CIPS, but i know the normal process of PNP.
I will appreciate if anyone can answer the above questions.

Rashidali

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
Hi Bharath,
Just now I submitted my EOI, I suggest you should submit the EOI and once you receive the NOI from saskatchewan province, you apply for CISP in parallel.

Donot waste money by applying in advace, for instance your investment would go in vain if you are not invited to apply.

for the complete process share your email, I will share the document i have

Regards,
Jagadeesh
Could you please share it with me as well
I have just submitted my EOI
email is beenaashdaar@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2019
Hello
I have a similar question related to SINP and CIPS certification. I have applied to CIPS for ISP certification and they usually take 10 months to complete. Meanwhile my SINP document submission is approaching. SINP has a question in the form asking if a certification is required for my NOC and its required so I clicked Yes. There is option to add the license document but it wnt come for another 10 months. So should I submit the application without the license? If yes, will I be rejected or they have a deadline for me to submit the license document?
Please reply

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Guys, is the exam for CIPS education + experience hard to take? In a nutshell, is it hard to obtain CIPS or I just need to show the letters of experience of the companies I already worked for?

I am computer engineering with 10years of experience as developer and I have the letters proving it. I already have the ECA but my problem is I can not wait too much time for this document or if it is hard, I will refuse to try to get it. Anybody how took this could help me?

And another doubt, the activities in the letter made by the company is like this.

-Consult the clients for develop and record the requirements of the website.
-Develop the website appereance design.
-Develop complex codes pursuant to the survey requirements.
-Make tests and security and quality controls.
-Develop enhancement for increse the system perfomance.

This was the way the company could do regarding to their internal rules.

Is this ok for the information in the letter of the company? Plus this, there are the others informations about me and the company.

Thank you guys.

Last edited: