+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

mamerts

May 26, 2019
MY SINP application status is waiting for Licensure. I applied for SINP EE in 2018 under software Engineers / Designers NOC 2173.

I got CIPS- AITP licence but not ISP , Is AITP certification eligible for SINP nomination?

Really need your valuable ideas on this matter
Yes you are eligible with AITP as per this link --> https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/sinp-in-demand-occupation-list

SINP Accepts:
1. AITP
2. ISP
2. ITCP

When did you applied for your AITP license and when did you received it?

abdela7ad

Aug 9, 2019
Hi Bharath,
Just now I submitted my EOI, I suggest you should submit the EOI and once you receive the NOI from saskatchewan province, you apply for CISP in parallel.

Donot waste money by applying in advace, for instance your investment would go in vain if you are not invited to apply.

for the complete process share your email, I will share the document i have

Regards,
Jagadeesh
hi Jagadeesh can you share your document i have 66 score SINP please share document to me abdela7ad@gmail.com

nehaneeraj

May 29, 2018
I want to apply for SINP- OID and just learned that for NOC- 2174 we need certificate from CIPS. I have 11 years of IT work experience but I graduated in Mechanical Engineering. What should be the route for me to get this certificate ? How much time it takes ?

JoyGC

Apr 8, 2019
Hello guys,
Does anyone get the CIPS certificate yet. How much time it took? Thanks
It takes approx 8 months, considering WES course-by-course evaluation is also completed in time.

When you submit your document to CIPS.
CIPS will assign your file a tracking number and share that tracking number with you.
You will have to verify the status of your file on
http://www.cips.ca/CertificationStatus

I submitted all my documents in the 2nd week of march 2019. Now my file is still in the review queue around ~60th position. I hope by 4-Oct-2019 it will get processed. On an average they process around 45 to 60 files in a month.

Last edited:

JoyGC

Apr 8, 2019
Does anyone know if CIPS sends verification mail to the person we provide as reference for work experience?
If CIPS sends mail, what would be the subject of that email?
My profile is supposed to get verified by 30-Sep-2019, and my reference did not receive any mail for verification till now(17-Sep).

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
MY SINP application status is waiting for Licensure. I applied for SINP EE in 2018 under software Engineers / Designers NOC 2173.

I got CIPS- AITP licence but not ISP , Is AITP certification eligible for SINP nomination?

Really need your valuable ideas on this matter
Yes

MS Makati

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Does anyone know if CIPS sends verification mail to the person we provide as reference for work experience?
My profile is supposed to get verified by 30-Sep-2019, and my reference did not receive any mail for verification till now(17-Sep).
Hi Joy, what is your NOC?

mail2rias

Aug 13, 2019
Hi Everyone,

For ISP or ITCP certificate, we need last 2 years referals and last 1 year experience ? In my case, i am not working from Oct 2018 (1 year gap), But i have 9+ years experience in IT industry. Are i am eligible for the certificate ?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Joy,
Do you know how much time they take to complete the assessment and issue the certificate? As I am going to submit my documents soon. Thanks

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
It takes approx 8 months, considering WES course-by-course evaluation is also completed in time.

When you submit your document to CIPS.
CIPS will assign your file a tracking number and share that tracking number with you.
You will have to verify the status of your file on
http://www.cips.ca/CertificationStatus

I submitted all my documents in the 2nd week of march 2019. Now my file is still in the review queue around ~60th position. I hope by 4-Oct-2019 it will get processed. On an average they process around 45 to 60 files in a month.

Sorry, Now I got a notification that you have replied here. they actually take too long time. is not it?

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Joy,
Do you know how much time they take to complete the assessment and issue the certificate? As I am going to submit my documents soon. Thanks
One more question. Can we apply for EOI without getting the certificate by CIPS and give it to them once it is completed?

sanket203

Sep 21, 2019
I am trying to get ISP certification. I have worked for 2 employer till now. My experience with previous employer was 3.9 years and with current employer 8 months till now. So do I have to provide references from both mentioning period of employment in the reference letter and will these two letters be sufficient?