+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Thank you so much dear Azeem, and Ramadan Mubarak.

Unfortunately, it's a little bit difficult for me to do what you suggest since I am out of the country (Syria) and I do not have another copy of the transcripts to send it to CIPS.

I am still waiting to receive the report from WES in order to attach with CIPS application.

I have another question if may I ask, the reference letter it should be something similar to the experience certificate, or there is a certain form we have to follow in order to request our reference to follow as well.

Appreciate your kind support, and I wish you a happy Ramadan and may Allah accept your fasts, charity, and good deeds.

Ramadan Mubarak Dude :)

You do not really need to attach the report to CIPS application if you just ask WES to send an extra copy of your report to CIPS. This is what I have done so far. The reference letter almost the same as experience letter.

Thanks

Mahmoud85

May 5, 2019
Ramadan Mubarak Dude :)

You do not really need to attach the report to CIPS application if you just ask WES to send an extra copy of your report to CIPS. This is what I have done so far. The reference letter almost the same as experience letter.

Thanks
Yes, I did ask them to do that. in this case, I will submit the application

Appreciate your kindness, Thank you :)

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Yes, I did ask them to do that. in this case, I will submit the application

Appreciate your kindness, Thank you :)
Great. Don't Worry about about anything. In Sha Allah everything will be fine.

Glad to help.

Have a great time & Best of Luck mate.

junegloom

Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys,

If there is tracking number from CIPS , can i say "YES" for "Do you have proof of Professional Status or Licensure, if required for your occupation?" question?

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys,

If there is a tracking number from CIPS, can I say "YES" for "Do you have proof of Professional Status or Licensure if required for your occupation?" question?
All the CIPS applications have a tracking number. I don't think so you can because you have just applied for the certification but you did not get one yet.

Reactions: junegloom

TheOnlyParth

Aug 8, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello All,
In the last draw, the cut-off score was 82 which seems very high to me!. I guess these are the candidates who have Saskatchewan connections (relatives). Some questions here,
(1) How can we find that if they invited candidates with OID 2174?
(2) What are the chances to get ITA with a score of 66?
(3) How long NOC 2174 will remain open (in-demand)?

topacs

Jan 29, 2019
Please can someone guide me on how to go about this cips certification, i have over 7 years IT experience and would be rounding up my Msc in IT by the end of dis year... What do i need to do or go about the process. Thanks

tazasil

Jun 8, 2019
How do we get a reference letter from present company, as it's a last company where I am working since more than 2 years. Reason is HRs are pathetic and declines a request for letter for CIPS

tazasil

Jun 8, 2019
Hello All,
In the last draw, the cut-off score was 82 which seems very high to me!. I guess these are the candidates who have Saskatchewan connections (relatives). Some questions here,
(1) How can we find that if they invited candidates with OID 2174?
(2) What are the chances to get ITA with a score of 66?
(3) How long NOC 2174 will remain open (in-demand)?
In 6th June Draw, cutoff is 75, reduced :)

tazasil

Jun 8, 2019
SINP PNP:

QUESTION:
Do we need to have all experience in on-demand NOC only?

For example in case I have worked for NOC in 2174 for 2011 -23, and rest of career is in NOC 0213, Can I claim all points relevant to experience for SINP?

REFERENCE:
  • B. Skilled Work Experience

The principal applicant's work experience points are calculated according to documented proof of skilled work experience (NOC 0, A, B) in their intended occupation in the last ten years. Documentation must include a letter of reference from the supervisor or Human Resources officer for each work experience listed that is printed on company letterhead, applicant's official work book or other official government document. A letter of reference must state the job title, job duties, wage and duration of employment.
    (Maximum total points = 15)

• Work experience gained over the last ten years is weighted. Applicants get two points for each year worked in the intended occupation in the most recent five years, and one point for each year from the six to ten year period prior to applying, up to a maximum of 15 points.

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application*

• (B) Work Experience during the six to ten year period prior to application*

e.g., If an application is submitted on 1-Jan-2014, points for experience gained during the most recent five years would be from 2009-2013, and points for experience gained during the six to ten year period would be from 2004-2008.

rubinaaugust

May 16, 2016
Hello Guys, need help in clearing code and ethics exam for CIPS. Would really appreciate it.

Also, did anyone recently gave code and ethics exam? If yes, any idea how many times we can attempt the same?

Thanks,
Rubina

Last edited:

zen119

May 28, 2018
MY SINP application status is waiting for Licensure. I applied for SINP EE in 2018 under software Engineers / Designers NOC 2173.

I got CIPS- AITP licence but not ISP , Is AITP certification eligible for SINP nomination?

Really need your valuable ideas on this matter

rubinaaugust

May 16, 2016
MY SINP application status is waiting for Licensure. I applied for SINP EE in 2018 under software Engineers / Designers NOC 2173.

I got CIPS- AITP licence but not ISP , Is AITP certification eligible for SINP nomination?

Really need your valuable ideas on this matter

Have you got NOI from Sashtkewan?

rubinaaugust

May 16, 2016
How do we get a reference letter from present company, as it's a last company where I am working since more than 2 years. Reason is HRs are pathetic and declines a request for letter for CIPS

You can get it signed from your senior collegue and attach their ID card/business card. The person must not report to you or at the same level as you are. Rest from anyone in your company you can get the reference letter signed.