+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

abhiage11

Aug 21, 2015
I am wondering what if WES sends course by course evaluation to SINP CIPS before CIPS gets transcripts from the universities? Will they wait for the transcripts or reject it?

Another question is, when should we send the application form to CIPS? After transcripts received or during the transcripts request period because transcripts take some time.

Please clarify my doubts? My NOC 2174 added in OID.

mabrol

Dec 27, 2018
Hi,

I am planning to apply CIPS ISP certification. I am bit confused, shall I opt for
a) Education + Experience
or
b) Established IT Professional route ?

Education -
I have Bachelors Degree (B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication), already assessed by WES.
It is equivalent to 4 years Canadian degree.

Experience -
I have 9 years of Software Development experience in IT company.

NOC - 2174

I will send an email to "info@cips.ca" to confirm which route would be applicable in my case.
However, If anyone has already applied with the similar education and experience, then please share your experience.

Bhum_D

Jun 29, 2018
With the recent changes NOC 2173 is not in the demand list. NOC 2174 is. Earlier when 2173 was in demand, SINP let folks to apply for EOI and some of them got ITA too. After ITA, they provided 2 months time to submit application without certification and put the application on hold for 1 year within which one needs to submit the certification.
CIPS takes 9-10 months for certification as per them.
Hi,

Any idea how much time does CIPS certification take with I.S.P. designation under the Education Plus Experience route?

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
While applying for SINP there is a question as below:

Do you have proof of Professional Status or Licensure, if required for your occupation?

what do we need to select for this? If we select No, arent we eligible for the nomination?

Thanks,
Bharath

Bhum_D

Jun 29, 2018
9-10 months
Thanks for the info.
Have you done WES course to course evaluation?
I am trying to upgrade my current document to document evaluation to it. However, WES website is asking again to add credentials. Doesn't it take from the previous evaluation?

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
With the recent changes NOC 2173 is not in the demand list. NOC 2174 is. Earlier when 2173 was in demand, SINP let folks to apply for EOI and some of them got ITA too. After ITA, they provided 2 months time to submit application without certification and put the application on hold for 1 year within which one needs to submit the certification.
CIPS takes 9-10 months for certification as per them.
Hi, I am also waiting for CIPS certification; applied in Oct'18. Can anyone check their SINP application status? Is there any change in status?

amrit.thapa

Apr 10, 2019
Hi All,

Thank you very much for the information shared here. I am also preparing the the ISP certification but completely confused about the process. Can somebody Please help me to initiate the application process.

I have 7 years of Experience in System Administration.
Completed Bachelors of Computer Science.
ECA

Thanks in Advance.

Bharath9788

Star Member
Sep 29, 2018
Hi,

my NOC is 2174 and i have SINP points of 65. what are the chances of getting ITA? Did anyone get ITA for this point range previously for 2173? I want to apply for CISP certification. am skeptical whether to apply for it. Id my chances are more will apply for it now. Could anyone kindly guide me?

Thanks,
Regards,
Bharath

Mar 2, 2019
Hi,

my NOC is 2174 and i have SINP points of 65. what are the chances of getting ITA? Did anyone get ITA for this point range previously for 2173? I want to apply for CISP certification. am skeptical whether to apply for it. Id my chances are more will apply for it now. Could anyone kindly guide me?

Thanks,
Regards,
Bharath
Hi Bharath,
Just now I submitted my EOI, I suggest you should submit the EOI and once you receive the NOI from saskatchewan province, you apply for CISP in parallel.

Donot waste money by applying in advace, for instance your investment would go in vain if you are not invited to apply.

for the complete process share your email, I will share the document i have

Regards,
Jagadeesh

Kavyashree

May 21, 2017
AOR Received.
17-09-2019
Hi Bharath,
Just now I submitted my EOI, I suggest you should submit the EOI and once you receive the NOI from saskatchewan province, you apply for CISP in parallel.

Donot waste money by applying in advace, for instance your investment would go in vain if you are not invited to apply.

for the complete process share your email, I will share the document i have

Regards,
Jagadeesh
Hi Jagadeesh,

Thanks for the suggestion! I too applied for SINP with 65 points and have decided to wait for NOI before taking the exam. Meanwhile, can you share the documents to me as well? This is my id: kavyashri.bj@gmail.com.

Regards,
Kavya

sameer_2174

Apr 18, 2019
What should I answer (Yes/No) during SINP EOI application to the question 'Do you have proof of professional Status or licensure, if required for your occupation ?'
My NOC is 2174 which requires CIPS certification but I do not have it now.
Please assist as I need to submit EOI for SINP

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
I have received my copy of the WES evaluation report on 28th Oct by standard mail. How do I know that CIPS have received their copy? I sent multiple emails to CIPS and there is no response.
Does your wes report says that transcript recieved directly from institution...... I also got my wes report but it says attached transcript and sample from our database is used for evaluation