+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

sameer_2174

Apr 18, 2019
Hi Jagadeesh,

Thanks for the suggestion! I too applied for SINP with 65 points and have decided to wait for NOI before taking the exam. Meanwhile, can you share the documents to me as well? This is my id: kavyashri.bj@gmail.com.

Regards,
Kavya
Hello Kavya,

Could you please tell me What you have answered during EOI submission for the question 'Do you have proof of professional Status or licensure, if required for your occupation ?'

As my NOC is 2174 and I have not started the process for CIPS yet. Kindly advice.

Thank you in anticipation !

sameer_2174

Apr 18, 2019
Hi
Hi Bharath,
Just now I submitted my EOI, I suggest you should submit the EOI and once you receive the NOI from saskatchewan province, you apply for CISP in parallel.

Donot waste money by applying in advace, for instance your investment would go in vain if you are not invited to apply.

for the complete process share your email, I will share the document i have

Regards,
Jagadeesh
Hi Jagadeesh,

I am also in the same situation, but tell me What should I mark (Yes/No) during SINP EOI application to the question 'Do you have proof of professional Status or licensure, if required for your occupation ?'
My NOC is 2174 , but I do not have CIPS certification now.

Regards,
Sameer

Apr 20, 2019
Please provide an I.S.P. application route recommendation.

I have _4_ years of I.T. professional work experience.

My Education includes:
1) I have completed my post graduation in computer science MCA - lateral Entry (Masters in Computer Applications). The usual MCA is of 3 years i.e it is designed in such a manner that a guy with a non-cs background can be imparted skills with good computer programming skills post its completion.

But in case of MCA lateral entry, it is already taken into consideration that the student has at least some basic & rudimentary knowledge of CS i.e it is meant for those students who have completed BCA or Bsc CS in their UG.

Moreover, MCA lateral entry is a 2-year course as compared to the former one which is a 3-year course…. My education is verified by WES on 27 March 2019 ( Canadian Equivalency: Master's degree )

2) I completed my bachelor in computer science BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application). it is 3-year graduation degree course generally for those students who want to learn Computer languages and after that who wants to join Software Companies. My education is verified by WES on 27 March 2019 ( Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years))

Here is my current employment:

I am working as a web programmer (2174) since 2015.
During my post graduation(2013-2015), I had worked as a part-time web developer (2175).

rohith4567

Apr 22, 2019
Hi Members,

I am completely new to canada immigration. This is my first step in to the Canada PR process. I am looking for SINP International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand. My profile is
1.B.Tech in computer science engineering from JNTU(4 years degree).
2. IELTS expecting CLB level 8.
3.having 4 years 1 month experience as software developer.(hoping fits into 2174).
4.age 28.

Basically to be eligible into this stream i need to get 60 points in points assessment grid. However i am having one big question that do i get the points for my 4 years experience or will they deduct 2 years from experience as they do in the Australian skill assessment authority for post study experience(2 years). .

Regards,
Rohith

manibb07

Apr 12, 2018
Hi
I applied for CIPS on 7 Mar and received my certification on 11 December. Yes, I agree they take a lot more time than they promise.

Thanks
Hi ,

Will you be able to share your CIPS application if possible for reference ?

Regards,
Mani.

AusCanZukus

Apr 26, 2019
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Parramatta
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

I am planning to apply CIPS ISP certification. I am bit confused, shall I opt for
a) Education + Experience
or
b) Established IT Professional route ?

Education -
I have Bachelors Degree (B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication), already assessed by WES.
It is equivalent to 4 years Canadian degree.

Experience -
I have 9 years of Software Development experience in IT company.

NOC - 2174

I will send an email to "info@cips.ca" to confirm which route would be applicable in my case.
However, If anyone has already applied with the similar education and experience, then please share your experience.
Hi mabrol,

did you get a response from CIPS?

Even I have a Bachelors in ECE.

Can we please connect? My whatsapp +61401087061

Apr 20, 2019
it is mandatory to subscribe CIPS member of Saskatchewan for SINP or I can subscribe any of other territories.
What if I take membership of Saskatchewan, do it will impact on my other province PNPs applications?

Mahmoud85

May 5, 2019
Hello everyone,

If the WES received a copy of the transcript from the university directly, and they mention that in their report (copy of the report sent to CIPS), do I need to send a new copy of the transcript to the CIPS as well before submitting my application.

Thanks for the kind support

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

If the WES received a copy of the transcript from the university directly, and they mention that in their report (copy of the report sent to CIPS), do I need to send a new copy of the transcript to the CIPS as well before submitting my application.

Thanks for the kind support
If the WES receives the copy of the transcripts directly from the university then you don't have to send it to CIPS.

I had my basic ECA from IQAS while ago but for the CIPS I sent the certified copies of the transcripts to IQAS which were attested by my university. But to stay on the safe side I sent CIPS my basic assessment and a copy of my transcripts.

If you have asked your university to sent documents to WES then you 'll be fine. But I will still prefer to send a copy of the transcripts to CIPS.

You do not have to post anything to CIPS, just Email them as mentioned in their application form.

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
Just received an email from the CIPS, they have clearly said if they received the assessment report from the IQAS\WES they do not need the certificates mailed to them.

mnsa24

Oct 22, 2018
Yo
Just received an email from the CIPS, they have clearly said if they received the assessment report from the IQAS\WES they do not need the certificates mailed to them.
You got your wes report....... Is that standard course by course evaluation or ICAP course by course evaluation...... And in the report what they mentioned..... The transcript received directly from the university or they verified with the university

mhd_azeem

Jun 27, 2017
I had the standard IQAS ECA report but I have also applied for the IQAS course by course assessment a couple of weeks ago. I have mentioned this in my CIPS application that the IQAS will mail you the assessment report.

Mahmoud85

May 5, 2019
If the WES receives the copy of the transcripts directly from the university then you don't have to send it to CIPS.

I had my basic ECA from IQAS while ago but for the CIPS I sent the certified copies of the transcripts to IQAS which were attested by my university. But to stay on the safe side I sent CIPS my basic assessment and a copy of my transcripts.

If you have asked your university to sent documents to WES then you 'll be fine. But I will still prefer to send a copy of the transcripts to CIPS.

You do not have to post anything to CIPS, just Email them as mentioned in their application form.
Thank you so much dear Azeem, and Ramadan Mubarak.

Unfortunately, it's a little bit difficult for me to do what you suggest since I am out of the country (Syria) and I do not have another copy of the transcripts to send it to CIPS.

I am still waiting to receive the report from WES in order to attach with CIPS application.

I have another question if may I ask, the reference letter it should be something similar to the experience certificate, or there is a certain form we have to follow in order to request our reference to follow as well.

Appreciate your kind support, and I wish you a happy Ramadan and may Allah accept your fasts, charity, and good deeds.