Montreal (CSQ) & Buffalo (Federal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/01/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
Hi All-
I am new to this group & trying for SINP immgration, in order to apply for EOI what are the initial documents needed and steps to be performed other than the below, please suggest

(1st) Appear for IELTS Exam
(2nd) Get the Education verified from CIPS
(3rd) Submit for SINP EOI

Education - BSc.(Computer Science) and MCA
Experience - 13+
NOC Code - 2173

Sent out mail to CIPS and received the below reply... (is anyone in the same situation)
Hi:
Our step-by-step application process and links to our various application forms can be found at:
http://www.cips.ca/CertificationApplications
Based on the information you have provided you can apply for the I.S.P. designation under the Education Plus Experience route.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications being submitted our processing time exceeds 10 months.

Thanks
Rafiq

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello

Can Anyone help me with a sample filled up form of ISP Established IT professional Route? I need to apply on that route but bit confused about how to fill this up.

It would be really great you provide me your sample form.

Thanks
Piyal

Hi Piyal,
I am also applying the same please share me your findings,
Thank You so much

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
Hi All-
I am new to this group & trying for SINP immgration, in order to apply for EOI what are the initial documents needed and steps to be performed other than the below, please suggest

(1st) Appear for IELTS Exam
(2nd) Get the Education verified from CIPS
(3rd) Submit for SINP EOI

Education - BSc.(Computer Science) and MCA
Experience - 13+
NOC Code - 2173

Sent out mail to CIPS and received the below reply... (is anyone in the same situation)
Hi:
Our step-by-step application process and links to our various application forms can be found at:
Based on the information you have provided you can apply for the I.S.P. designation under the Education Plus Experience route.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications being submitted our processing time exceeds 10 months.

Thanks
Rafiq
whatt??? 10 months?

when did you receive this response? to which mail ID did you send in your queries. Also put your email to which they provided this response.
I never received any response from them, despite repeated emails.

Regards,
Arya

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
One more question. I have completed my engineering in:-
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication
- Year of Completion: 2007
- in Job for last 10 years and 10 months, under NOC Code # 2173 (for 2007-2013), # 2282 (from 2013-2016) and again # 2173 (2016 to present).​

QUESTIONS:-
1. I will have to get the CIPS accreditation, am I eligible to apply with EC being my engineering study? I ask this question as I don't see Electronics & Communication Engineering in the list of http://www.cips.ca/accredited , Please help confirm this.
2. If I am eligible, then, the steps for me would be:-
a. Upgrade the existing WES Scorecard from Document to Course-by-Course.
b. To do so, steps to be followed is:- https://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Sites-Management/FileDownload/DataDownload/32842/Instructions for Upgrading your ECA to an ICAP evaluation/pdf/1/1033
c. With the WES upgraded score, apply for the CIPS?
d. Should we send the WES score to both SASK and CIPS?​

Please help me with the answers.

Regards,
Arya

aspirantEE

Mar 31, 2018
One more question. I have completed my engineering in:-
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication
- Year of Completion: 2007
- in Job for last 10 years and 10 months, under NOC Code # 2173 (for 2007-2013), # 2282 (from 2013-2016) and again # 2173 (2016 to present).​

QUESTIONS:-
1. I will have to get the CIPS accreditation, am I eligible to apply with EC being my engineering study? I ask this question as I don't see Electronics & Communication Engineering in the list of http://www.cips.ca/accredited , Please help confirm this.
2. If I am eligible, then, the steps for me would be:-
a. Upgrade the existing WES Scorecard from Document to Course-by-Course.
b. To do so, steps to be followed is:- https://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Sites-Management/FileDownload/DataDownload/32842/Instructions for Upgrading your ECA to an ICAP evaluation/pdf/1/1033
c. With the WES upgraded score, apply for the CIPS?
d. Should we send the WES score to both SASK and CIPS?​

Please help me with the answers.

Regards,
Arya
Hello Experts - Please help me here with a direction.

kotvir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2018
Doc's Request.
22-07-2019
Nomination.....
28-11-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
12-03-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2019
Med's Done....
20-08-2019
Passport Req..
02-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2019
Hello Experts - Please help me here with a direction.
Arya, you probably have to get licence from APEGS not the CIPS, since your field of education is Engineering.

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Arya, you probably have to get licence from APEGS not the CIPS, since your field of education is Engineering.
Hi Arya,
If education is Non IT/ Computer but in engineering ( Electrical) then I think Established IT Professional route required.

I have got below reply from CIPS:
My Question:

Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.Tech(4 years) and M.E(2 years) Degrees in Electrical Engineering from India.

Post these qualifications I have 12.5 Years of IT Experience (International).

I would like to know which licence should I apply?

I have done my education assessment from WES too.

Please let me know which documents are required.

Thanks

Neelaish

*****************************************************************************************
Answer from CIPS:

Hi

Based on the information you have provided you can apply for the I.S.P. designation under the Established IT Professional route.

Please note that due to the high volume of applications submitted and being submitted our processing time exceed 10 months.

Mary Jean

------------------------

Mary Jean Kucerak / Chief Operating Officer
CIPS I Canada’s Association of IT Professionals
www.cips.ca 905-602-1370 Ext 1

Reactions: esumitkumar

esumitkumar

Apr 19, 2012
Hi Arya,
If education is Non IT/ Computer but in engineering ( Electrical) then I think Established IT Professional route required.

I have got below reply from CIPS:
My Question:

Dear Sir,

I have completed my B.Tech(4 years) and M.E(2 years) Degrees in Electrical Engineering from India.

Post these qualifications I have 12.5 Years of IT Experience (International).

I would like to know which licence should I apply?

I have done my education assessment from WES too.

Please let me know which documents are required.

Thanks

Neelaish

*****************************************************************************************
Answer from CIPS:

Hi

Based on the information you have provided you can apply for the I.S.P. designation under the Established IT Professional route.

Please note that due to the high volume of applications submitted and being submitted our processing time exceed 10 months.

Mary Jean

------------------------

Neelaish, I am also in same situation . B Tech in chemical engg with 14 yrs of software testing exp (2173)..Could we connect..What knowledge have you gained so far ?

Thanks
Sumit

rakam18

Aug 2, 2018
as per mentioned in SINP website for 2173, if a candidate has engineering degree then should apply for APEGS. there are candidates who have applied for CIPS and SINP has asked for APEGS. Please confirm with SINP about what license is required for you.

Neelaish2004

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
as per mentioned in SINP website for 2173, if a candidate has engineering degree then should apply for APEGS. there are candidates who have applied for CIPS and SINP has asked for APEGS. Please confirm with SINP about what license is required for you.
Please refer below reply only computer/IT.

Hi
Perhaps you should first check with the SINP office as they may require you to apply to the Engineering Society in Saskatchewan. With your Engineering degree they will consider you an Engineer.

To apply to CIPS under the Education Plus Experience route you will need a minimum of 8 computer science courses in your degrees.

Mary Jean

------------------------

From: Neelaish Srivastava [mailto:neelaish2004@gmail.com]
Sent: August 3, 2018 9:09 AM
To: Mary Jean Kucerak; info@cips.ca
Subject: Re: Regarding Licence requirement for Software Engineer 2173

Thank You Mary,

I have cleared Ethic Exam and applying for Certificate.

I came to know To be eligible for the SINP OID and EE sub-categories, I do not required I.S.P. designation under the Established IT Professional route rather I need to apply below:

Can You please confirm should I apply for Education plus Experience Route Application with CIPS and my education is in Electrical Engineering?

Thank You so much!

Neelaish