+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

Gauravkumarasr

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi , i havent received tracking number.could you please help me to know where can i get the tracking number.my email id is not accepted in the member profile.
You can view your tracking number by login with your credentials and then click view/edit profile button. Under ADDITIONAL INFORMATION section you can check your ISP tracking number. That will be your application id to track.

shahbrijal

Jun 21, 2018
Hello All,

I am also applying for ISP certification, but in the process mentioned at http://www.cips.ca/CertificationApplications they are asking for membership fees in the first both steps:
1 - Current CIPS Membership - Here it's $225
2 - Certification Application Review Fee Payment - here also it's $250 for "I.S.P./ITCP Certification Application Review" for Saskatchewan.

so my question is do we need to pay both fees for ISP certification? please help. I am stuck with the confusion.

Thanks in advance.
Brijal Shah

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Guys, need help, please!

I have applied for CIPS on December 25th. They charged my card on March 24th. But since then, I am not getting any update.

I have sent them several emails in last 10 days but they didn't reply me back. Before that, they were so responsive.

More interestingly, I found many applicants already got their login ID but I didn't get any login ID or anything. I even tried to use forgot password link with my personal and official email address and it says that the email is not found.

Is there anyone else on the same boat? Do you have any suggestion? They said it may take 4-6 months and it's already 6 months.

Not sure what to do, please suggest!

minderishe

Nov 28, 2016
Guys, need help, please!

I have applied for CIPS on December 25th. They charged my card on March 24th. But since then, I am not getting any update.

I have sent them several emails in last 10 days but they didn't reply me back. Before that, they were so responsive.

More interestingly, I found many applicants already got their login ID but I didn't get any login ID or anything. I even tried to use forgot password link with my personal and official email address and it says that the email is not found.

Is there anyone else on the same boat? Do you have any suggestion? They said it may take 4-6 months and it's already 6 months.

Not sure what to do, please suggest!
just be patient. they've got tons of applications and email requests, so that might not have enough time for responses.
as for my experience, i'd written them recently and have got a response few days later on. so that, give them some time and be polite while asking for something.

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
just be patient. they've got tons of applications and email requests, so that might not have enough time for responses.
as for my experience, i'd written them recently and have got a response few days later on. so that, give them some time and be polite while asking for something.
Yes, I am always polite :)

And as I mentioned, they were very responsive earlier, it's just this time. I am more tensed as they didn't send me any login ID where everyone around me has a login to track their application :(

Axaykumar

Mar 18, 2018
I have submitted SINP Express Entry application on 13 June 2018. My CIPS certification is in progress and its submitted on 27 March.

One thing I want to know that, will SINP wait for my CIPS certificate to start reviewing my application or they will start reviewing my application without cips certificate ?

SINP already updated me that they will wait till 1 year for the CIPS only so, I have attached cips membership receipt in SINP application and submitted the application. I will send them once I received the certificate later.

Thanks.

aknath.707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I got the tracking number today :)

nayanpatel

Jun 22, 2018
Hello All,

I am also applying for ISP certification, but in the process mentioned at http://www.cips.ca/CertificationApplications they are asking for membership fees in the first both steps:
1 - Current CIPS Membership - Here it's $225
2 - Certification Application Review Fee Payment - here also it's $250 for "I.S.P./ITCP Certification Application Review" for Saskatchewan.

so my question is do we need to pay both fees for ISP certification? please help. I am stuck with the confusion.

Thanks in advance.
Brijal Shah
yes we need to pay both fees one after the other.

Axaykumar

Mar 18, 2018
ok.. Thanks.
I have submitted SINP Express Entry application on 13 June 2018. My CIPS certification is in progress and its submitted on 27 March.

One thing I want to know that, will SINP wait for my CIPS certificate to start reviewing my application or they will start reviewing my application without cips certificate ?

SINP already updated me that they will wait till 1 year for the CIPS only so, I have attached cips membership receipt in SINP application and submitted the application. I will send them once I received the certificate later.

Thanks.

virenptl30

Jan 1, 2018
Can any one clear my doubt please?

What is understand is for Saskatchewan 2175, we need to have CIPS.

I have document by document WES report and I am going to upgrade by WES for Education Plus Experience Route.

my questions are,

1. Reference letter from employer is mandatory?
If yes, My current employer is not ready to provide is there any other document I can attach?

2. For WES, I want to send my report directly to CIPS, is there any specific location we need to mention while raising WES upgrate?

3. Once WES and application report is ready,
we need to email application for certification or its all online?

Thanks in advance.

Deepti mehta

Sep 24, 2017
I have also applied for CIPS license on date 21st December 2k17 but have not received any update .My first fees was deduced in March 2k18.

How long I have to wait now.

shahbrijal

Jun 21, 2018
Can any one clear my doubt please?

What is understand is for Saskatchewan 2175, we need to have CIPS.

I have document by document WES report and I am going to upgrade by WES for Education Plus Experience Route.

my questions are,

If yes, My current employer is not ready to provide is there any other document I can attach?

2. For WES, I want to send my report directly to CIPS, is there any specific location we need to mention while raising WES upgrate?

Thanks in advance.
Regarding your questions, please check my comments in GREEN

- As per my understanding you must need letter from your employer. you may submit you job duties letter you might have prepared for PR process. But i suggest you better ask CIPS people about what else is accepable.

- yes, the address is already mentioned in the certification form.

- Please email them all your documents, i suggest you with a proper subject line.

I have tried to answer all your questions as per my knowledge.

Thanks

Apr 20, 2018
Hi,

I am new to this process and I am with NOC 2173, need to apply for CIPS - ISP. Can you please clarify me the below couple of queries,

1. I have 9+ years of IT experience, currently I am in long leave for past 7 months, so while giving last 12 months 1000 hrs work experience how should I proceed? I can ignore my leave period and ask the before months experience to my employer?

2. For reference letter do we have any specific format so that I can provide my employer to fill and give me?

Thanks

virenptl30

Jan 1, 2018
Regarding your questions, please check my comments in GREEN

- As per my understanding you must need letter from your employer. you may submit you job duties letter you might have prepared for PR process. But i suggest you better ask CIPS people about what else is accepable.

- yes, the address is already mentioned in the certification form.

- Please email them all your documents, i suggest you with a proper subject line.

I have tried to answer all your questions as per my knowledge.

Thanks
Thanks very much for explaining.