+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIPS Certification for SINP

subba

May 17, 2018
hi friends ,i recently applied for cips certification under education plus and experience route (ISP), cips officers mentioned in mail for cips certification will take around 7 months for processing ,

my question ?
in this group any one got successful completed CIPS certification under education plus and experience route(ISP),
thanks you

prowael

May 22, 2018
I fall under category "EstablishedITProfessionals" and i confirmed with them as well.

I have no degree in I.T but working in the sector since last 6 years.

1) my question is i've downloaded the application but detail in the application is quite generic, can someone help me to fill the application or do any one has experience to fill it? I can surely put my knowledge and learning process during my professional experience however, look like they want some specific detail into it.

2) Do this certification add 50 points to my CRS under "Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body" :

Please try to answer 2nd question if you can't answer the first.
Hello jigesh, I would like to know what happened with you regarding EstablishedITProfessionals route, have you been able to get the 21 score? please contact me on prowael@yahoo.com

messeiry

Feb 11, 2018
i have a question if i apply to CIPS I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience route. does that mean i'm licensed. does that give me the CRS points of the below:

7) Do you have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province, territory or federal body?

Note: A certificate of qualification lets people work in some skilled trades in Canada. Only the provinces, territories and a federal body can issue these certificates. To get one, a person must have them assess their training, trade experience and skills to and then pass a certification exam.

People usually have to go to the province or territory to be assessed. They may also need experience and training from an employer in Canada.

This isn’t the same as a nomination from a province or territory.

Mohammedali88

May 13, 2018
Hi,

I am a BE in electronics and communications branch and i have 9+ years experience in software testing i.e NOC 2173
Please guide on whether to take APEGS or CIPS ?
IF CIPS, which one under that and is it applicable for Engineers other than Computer Science ?

Mohammedali88

May 13, 2018
Hi,
I am a BE in electronics and communications branch and i have 9+ years experience in software testing i.e NOC 2173
Please guide on whether to take APEGS or CIPS ?
IF CIPS, which one under that and is it applicable for Engineers other than Computer Science ?

If yes, should i go forward with I.S.P. under the Education Plus Experience route or I.S.P. under the Established IT Professional route ???

mry_abd

Mar 8, 2018
Same as me, mine was also deducted on that day, but seems there will be another fee, membership’s(350), maybe when certificate is approved.
I am writing to asks a number of questions to fill Membership Application I.S.P Form

I have planned to apply for immigration to Saskatchewan Province through Skilled worker program and need to apply for I.S.P. certification.

1- How should I pay the fees for the certification?

2- Do I need to mail hard copy of all documents( application form, result of code of ethics exam and the employer reference letters and WES results) to their address or I can simply email them ? to which address?

Please, Please KINDLY help me out

THANKS ALOT

mry_abd

Mar 8, 2018
I have planned to apply for immigration to Saskatchewan Province through Skilled worker program and need to apply for I.S.P. certification.

1- in total , How much should I pay the fees for the certification?

2- Do I need to mail hard copy of all documents( application form, result of code of ethics exam and the employer reference letters and WES results) to their address or I can simply email them ? to which address?

THANKS ALOT
Received certificate yesterday.
ISP Certificate Applied on 27 oct 2017
ISP Certificate Received on 10 May 2018.

mry_abd

Mar 8, 2018

1- in total , How much should I pay for the certification?

hi friends ,i recently applied for cips certification under education plus and experience route (ISP), cips officers mentioned in mail for cips certification will take around 7 months for processing ,

my question ?
in this group any one got successful completed CIPS certification under education plus and experience route(ISP),
thanks you

Can87

Mar 20, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I have few queries regarding cips license for SINP immigration.

It would be great if anyone in this group could provide me their contact number, so that I can clear my doubts

Thanks in advance

Regards
Manish