+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC office in Edmonton-Alberta

aasulman

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Candoes said:
Anybody from Edmonton got RQ? Please share........

Got RQ's beginning of October and sent back in November.
Just find out that my file arrived in Edmonton office.
Hello, I am looking for a sample RQ. I just submitted my application, and I have a feeling that they might send me a RQ because i was absent for about a year during last five years. Do you have a sample RQ that you can share with me? I want to look at the questions, and start collecting the information early.

thanks. my email ID is aasulman@gmail.com

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aasulman said:
Hello, I am looking for a sample RQ. I just submitted my application, and I have a feeling that they might send me a RQ because i was absent for about a year during last five years. Do you have a sample RQ that you can share with me? I want to look at the questions, and start collecting the information early.

thanks. my email ID is aasulman @ gmail.com
Check for poster 'eileenf' on this forum - she has compiled an RQ resource in her signature line from her own RQ experience as well as multiple contributions on this subject across several immigration forums. The resource includes the 2 versions of the full scale RQ (CIT-171) and a version of the mini/RQ lite (CIT 520).

Alberta30

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Does anyone have first-hand experience after getting a request for supplementary information (0520) from the Edmonton office and what is the processing time thereafter? I did citizenship test on October 21, 2019, received said request on November 4th, with a 30-day timeline to submit, documents were submitted by the end of November, however, I have not heard anything from them since.