+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changed University Name (UPTU)

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi All
I have got the transcripts from University and sent it to WES for verification but now status is that they have sent it to university bavk for re verification and pending from last one month. Now I don't know where exactly they have sent it in the University and wes not letting me know where to contact. Please let me know where in university to contact to reply for the verfication from Wes.
Thanks
Gaurav
Hi Gaurav,

This is called WES second level cross verification b/w university and WES, you can not involve in that until you get a confirmation from WES. But, if you are not getting proper response, then you can directly visit UPTU and check with Registrar/Controller of examination in examination department at university by sharing your WES reference number and other certificates. May be now a days all university are charging an additional university fee to reply for WES request. Kindly check with university and get your Canada PR approval.

Nov 14, 2018
Thanks for taking time and replying to my query. I will check with registrar but not sure where exactly mail sent in the university. Since I am staying outside India so finding it difficult to track and it's been more than 45 days that university has not replied to wes.
Anyways thanks so much for the reply. Really appreciate it.

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for taking time and replying to my query. I will check with registrar but not sure where exactly mail sent in the university. Since I am staying outside India so finding it difficult to track and it's been more than 45 days that university has not replied to wes.
Anyways thanks so much for the reply. Really appreciate it.
Hi,

Please call to Examination department in university and check with them.

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi All
I have got the transcripts from University and sent it to WES for verification but now status is that they have sent it to university bavk for re verification and pending from last one month. Now I don't know where exactly they have sent it in the University and wes not letting me know where to contact. Please let me know where in university to contact to reply for the verfication from Wes.
Thanks
Gaurav
Even I got the same email from WES. Did you succeed in contacting anyone from university ?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

mechingineer

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi,

Please call to Examination department in university and check with them.
Did you also go through this procedure, I tried calling all the numbers available on their website but they are not replying. I even dropped email to COE and registrar with all the details but of no use. Could you help me through this anyhow ?

Reactions: IeltsDream2019

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Hello,

With the new rule by WES, the transcript should go directly from the University.
I dont think UPTU sends transcripts abroad. Now, it would be really helpful if anyone in this group can tell me how I can move ahead with the process?

Thank you in advance!!

anupamz

Feb 20, 2019
Dear All,

Any pointer would be really helpful as the process has been changed by WES from Dec 2018 and they only accept the transcripts sent directly by the University.

Thanks!

anupamz

Feb 20, 2019
Hello,

With the new rule by WES, the transcript should go directly from the University.
I dont think UPTU sends transcripts abroad. Now, it would be really helpful if anyone in this group can tell me how I can move ahead with the process?

Thank you in advance!!
Hello Shashi,

Any luck?

Nov 14, 2018
Hello All,

I get my WES verification done successfully recently. So, University will not send the courier directly, However, what you can do when they will give you the envelope, there is Post office within the campus only...Go there and they will send the transcripts mentioning University as the sender. That will work for the new process as well. Hope this helps Best of luck!!!

Reactions: avninder

avninder

May 26, 2015
Hello All,

I get my WES verification done successfully recently. So, University will not send the courier directly, However, what you can do when they will give you the envelope, there is Post office within the campus only...Go there and they will send the transcripts mentioning University as the sender. That will work for the new process as well. Hope this helps Best of luck!!!

Hey Gaurav/folks,

Can anyone pls let me know if i can send someone on my behalf to get the transcripts.
Also do we need to take the originals, since i am in US and originals are with me ... Can someone pls explain me how they got the transcripts sitting out of India.

Thanks,

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Re: Transcripts from UPTU to WES

Hi,

If there is anyone who is from UPTU and who has sent the document to WES.
I just wanted to know that is there a way that they send directly to WES.
Or we have to collect it from them & then ourselves courier it to WES.
Also since the name of the university has changed now, since I passed out in 2011, how does that work out.

Thanks a lot, will be awaiting a response.
Hey, there is an option to send your transcript directly to WES. You can go to UPTU's website and order transcripts online since you are a 2011 passout. You can select country as Canada and you will need to pay 1000 rs.

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Hey Gaurav/folks,

Can anyone pls let me know if i can send someone on my behalf to get the transcripts.
Also do we need to take the originals, since i am in US and originals are with me ... Can someone pls explain me how they got the transcripts sitting out of India.

Thanks,
Hi,

My dad went to the UPTU office and got the transcripts.If your dad can go there then he can show your degree copy to them and he should have a copy of your ID, his ID(Aadhaar only), Transcript form and marksheets. Keep all the docs in pen drive as well.

MSManmeet

Apr 18, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am a 2009 passout and currently not in the country. Could somebody help with the following questions:
1. If I were to request somebody to go on my behalf, will they give the transcripts to the person (I could give him my Id and all)? Also, how many days would this take?
2. Has anyone tried services like mailtranscripts.com? are they reliable? In a mail, they said they will leave the shipping address blank. Will this work?

Thanks in advance!