+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changed University Name (UPTU)

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
ok thanks a lot.
You don’t need separate translation, I’m also from UPTU but I didn’t submit any translation just my degree with Hindi content on top and English at the bottom. I recently received my nomination. So you should be good too.
By any change anyone has idea if we do Mtech and got WES for MTech only equivalent to masters, do we need to give our BTech degree in education details.. There is option to tell we haven't done WES for this degree and we can write in LoE than it wasn't required by WES as they assign masters to MTech itself.
I am worried for case where they will see missing Bacheolars and only masters degree.
Please guide if someone know about this. thanks

sahil_chawla

Oct 19, 2020
Hey,
I am BTech 2015 UTPU pass out form ITS Engineering College. I am planning to get my credentials evaluated from ICAS or IQAS. I want to know the process of getting the transcripts and sending them to stated address of ICAS/IQAS. I am currently living in Delhi.

anubhav_007

Sep 14, 2020
Hi All,

Just wanted to update everyone that UPTU/GBTU/AKTU is sending transcripts to WES Canada through online mode.

And uptu is working fast.

Submitted my application on aktu online portal on 23 November 20 ( portal works Mon to Friday only).
Fees: 2200 INR

University sent transcript on 2 Dec 20 to WES and my final ECA report generated in one day on 3 Dec 20.

For Name selection in wes account, select the university name written in your degree.

On AKTU portal, just provide all marksheets and degree scan copy and self filled transcript, WES reference number, nothing else.

Thanks

anubhav_007

Sep 14, 2020
Hey,
I am BTech 2015 UTPU pass out form ITS Engineering College. I am planning to get my credentials evaluated from ICAS or IQAS. I want to know the process of getting the transcripts and sending them to stated address of ICAS/IQAS. I am currently living in Delhi.
Any specific reason for sending transcript to iqas/icas and not WES ? People go for iqas/icas only when they want to evaluate masters degree which is evaluated as bachelor by WES because its quite time consuming and complex process with Iqas

Last edited: