+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changed University Name (UPTU)

shashipandeyy

Aug 29, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am a 2009 passout and currently not in the country. Could somebody help with the following questions:
1. If I were to request somebody to go on my behalf, will they give the transcripts to the person (I could give him my Id and all)? Also, how many days would this take?
2. Has anyone tried services like mailtranscripts.com? are they reliable? In a mail, they said they will leave the shipping address blank. Will this work?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
My dad went to UPTU office and got the transcript in a day. He took copies of all docs.
I am not sure about mail transcripts but uptu sends documents to Canada . However u won’t be able to apply as the online portal only works for students who passed out after 2010

ashish82.jain

May 19, 2019
Hi,

Since I am not in India so can I request any of my friend to got o Lucknow to take my Transcripts? I can can him all the Photocopy of all the required Documents.

Please help me!!

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,

Since I am not in India so can I request any of my friend to got o Lucknow to take my Transcripts? I can can him all the Photocopy of all the required Documents.

Please help me!!
Yes, you can.
Send all the photocopies along with your ID proof. Ask your friend also to take his ID as well. UPTU can send your transcripts to any Indian address within 4 weeks.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
My dad went to UPTU office and got the transcript in a day. He took copies of all docs.
I am not sure about mail transcripts but uptu sends documents to Canada . However u won’t be able to apply as the online portal only works for students who passed out after 2010
UPTU doesn’t send any documents outside India. However there is postal services within university through which you can courier to Canada and it will look like as university has sent them directly.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Guys,
I am a 2009 passout and currently not in the country. Could somebody help with the following questions:
1. If I were to request somebody to go on my behalf, will they give the transcripts to the person (I could give him my Id and all)? Also, how many days would this take?
2. Has anyone tried services like mailtranscripts.com? are they reliable? In a mail, they said they will leave the shipping address blank. Will this work?

Thanks in advance!
First question- 4 week
Second question- No

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I’m in the same boat, looking for suggestions. Thanks
As transcripts were not sent directly by the university, WES does second round of verification. However a UPTU will respond them within the time period mentioned to them complete verification. They reply to WES first come first serve basis.
There is no use calling them as they never pick the phone.

Nov 14, 2018
There is postal service within the uptu university. Requesting you guys to use that and send it directly to canada wes. I did the same mistake where I send from outside and there was second level of verification from wes in which my process delayed for 3 to 4 months because of university mistake. They replied to wes for around 10 cases in one mail which is not accepted by wes. The pain point is that you will never know where that mistake happen.I had to use some contacts to get it doesn't. Even I had to travel to india to reply to wes mail.

Nov 14, 2018
Also mention in the courier that sender is university. Uni will give you in their envelope. Bo where mention that you will be sending since as per the process university should directly send the courier.

surabhiv

Jun 25, 2019
What about the attested copy of the degree ? Is there an option in the online portal to get it sent by UPTU or you guys sent it separately?

surabhiv

Jun 25, 2019
Did anyone try the online portal of aktu to send the transcripts to Canada there's an option to choose Canada and provide WES number in the application

varunbang

Jul 5, 2019
I am trying to get transcripts for WES from Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management (SRMCEM) Lucknow. Will the college be able to issue transcripts or will the university it is affiliated to AKTU issue the transcripts.
Has anyone recently got this done from either SRMCEM or AKTU? Would you please let me know the procedure.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I am trying to get transcripts for WES from Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management (SRMCEM) Lucknow. Will the college be able to issue transcripts or will the university it is affiliated to AKTU issue the transcripts.
Has anyone recently got this done from either SRMCEM or AKTU? Would you please let me know the procedure.
AKTU will provide, you need to visit the university or send some one on your behalf to order it for you.

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
I am UPTU 2004 passout from KNIT Sultanpur in Btech degree.

I have one question. My degree is big page with top content has a degree in Hindi and 4 lines telling its details in Hindi.
Lower side on same degree page has same in English Bacheolar of Tehcnology and those 4 lines translated in English. ITs single page with hindi on top and English on lower side..

I have done MTech after my Btech and Mtech degree is in English and it's equalizing to masters as per WES. I haven't done any WES for BTech as Mtech alone gives masters.

I have got Canada ITA last month and in the process to submit documents to IRCC. I am submitting UPTU degree. Do we need to translate the top Hindi part of the degree to prove its same as the lower English section of same page??

I am submitting my documents in response to ITA so checking in case translation of degree is needed in such cases.

thanks in advance

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
I am UPTU 2004 passout from KNIT Sultanpur in Btech degree.

I have one question. My degree is big page with top content has a degree in Hindi and 4 lines telling its details in Hindi.
Lower side on same degree page has same in English Bacheolar of Tehcnology and those 4 lines translated in English. ITs single page with hindi on top and English on lower side..

I have done MTech after my Btech and Mtech degree is in English and it's equalizing to masters as per WES. I haven't done any WES for BTech as Mtech alone gives masters.

I have got Canada ITA last month and in the process to submit documents to IRCC. I am submitting UPTU degree. Do we need to translate the top Hindi part of the degree to prove its same as the lower English section of same page??

I am submitting my documents in response to ITA so checking in case translation of degree is needed in such cases.

thanks in advance
You don’t need separate translation, I’m also from UPTU but I didn’t submit any translation just my degree with Hindi content on top and English at the bottom. I recently received my nomination. So you should be good too.