NOC Code......
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
03-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2019
himu_385 said:
My bachelor of Technology Degree was from UPTU (2009) and the Name of the Univ changed in 2015. Most of my Docs are of UPTU. now for WES what should i do? anyone here from UPTU did WES assessment after the name changed?
I went directly to UPTU for my transcript and within that day I got my transcript. Clerk may say that it is not possible to get on same day, but just check with higher officials.

Before going to Lucknow, download transcript format from website and fill your marks, nobody is going to do that at UPTU and take in pendrive.

In morning you will have to submit the money for transcript to bank which is there in campus.

Good Luck!

Sep 12, 2017
Hi Vishalg,

I am applying for WES evaluation. I graduated from UPTU (later name changed to GBTU) in 2011 and have my degree/marksheets with UPTU & GBTU name.
Now when I am requesting in WES UPTU is no longer their. There is university name GBTU. But the latest name of the university is APJ AKU. What should I request to WES? Dr. APJ AKU or GBTU? Can you please confirm?

amrit12349

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Vishalg,

I am applying for WES evaluation. I graduated from UPTU (later name changed to GBTU) in 2011 and have my degree/marksheets with UPTU & GBTU name.
Now when I am requesting in WES UPTU is no longer their. There is university name GBTU. But the latest name of the university is APJ AKU. What should I request to WES? Dr. APJ AKU or GBTU? Can you please confirm?
Hi,

I am having the same issue. Could you please confirm how did you proceed further.

Thanks in advance,
Amrit

amrit12349

Sep 30, 2017
Hi Vishalg,

Also I would like to mention that Uttar Pradesh Technical University is there. Could you please help me to know have you applied for WES evaluation. If Yes, then what all options you selected.
Thanks in advance
Amrit

amrit12349

Sep 30, 2017
Hi, I got my WES done this year, in the month of April and I graduated in 2007 from UPTU.
Whenever any university changes its name, its a statuary requirement to inform its previous name(s) and that's why you see that caption (formerly *** university).

So in short, you're good to get the evaluation done, even without any additional documentation explaining the name change.
All the best... :)
UPTU->GBTU->AKTU, problem is AKTU is writing formely UPTU and GBTU also did mentione formely UPTU. So, could you please confirm what should be the best way to Opt now.

shilpimish105

Jan 23, 2018
UPTU->GBTU->AKTU, problem is AKTU is writing formely UPTU and GBTU also did mentione formely UPTU. So, could you please confirm what should be the best way to Opt now.
Hi Amrit,
i am in exactly same situation , Can you confirm what you finalized and used , UPTU , GBTU or AKTU

shilpimish105

Jan 23, 2018
Hi Vishalg,

Hi Vishal
Can you confirm what name you used and did you provided any other letter from university for name change ?

CanadaPR_001

Apr 2, 2018
I have few doubts regarding this process , it will be really helpful if you can please guide me through it and share your experience . Below are my questions -

1) I am currently not in India , can someone on my behalf collect my Transcripts from UPTU . If yes , what are the documents required and will i have to provide any authorization letter ?

2) There is one 'Academic Records Request Form' on WES website . Do we have to send it to UPTU as well ? I assume UPTU will NOT send Transcripts directly to WES , so is 'Academic Records Request Form' still required to be presented to UPTU while requesting for Transcripts ?
3) Do we need WES reference number at the time of requesting transcripts from UPTU ?

4) My assumption is UPTU would provide transcripts ONLY in sealed envelope , so will i have to send my Degree Certificate to WES in an envelope along with the sealed envelope with transcripts ? in this case the main envelope will NOT have seal from college . Will it be ok?

I really appreciate your help and hope to hear back from you .

vipulva

May 2, 2018
In the university type which one did you choose
State board of technical education or university education?

chitranshi

Jul 2, 2018
Hello,

Will someone please confirm if in WES portal, am I need to write my old university name ( affiliated to UPTU) or do I need to put new name in it?

Will appreciate your help.

-Chitranshi

anuj.anshu

Sep 11, 2018
Hi
I graduated from UPTU in 2006, and got the assessment done in December 2016. No problems at all, they write new Univ name and former name I.e.UPTU.
To get the transcripts, I used the service of mailtranscripts.com as the emails to UPTU team was bouncing and no one was answering the phone.
They took around 20 days to issue my transcripts which was as per the timelines given to me by mailtrabscripts ( it delayed because of Diwali)
What are all the documents we need to Have ist Consolidated final year marksheet or all the marksheet for four years. ???

dpsk@depth

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Hi Friends,

UPTU now named as AKTU, it will not effect your transcript because abroad credential service people have aware of your university, if in case if they ask you can just take a confirmation letter from AKTU and you can send that letter along with transcript to WES/IQAS/ICAS/CES or any other abroad countries and their will be no problem.

Moreover, when you are taking transcript from AKTU it will have some information regarding this in it's seal/stamp if you observed.

Nov 14, 2018
Hi All
I have got the transcripts from University and sent it to WES for verification but now status is that they have sent it to university bavk for re verification and pending from last one month. Now I don't know where exactly they have sent it in the University and wes not letting me know where to contact. Please let me know where in university to contact to reply for the verfication from Wes.
Thanks
Gaurav

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi All
I have got the transcripts from University and sent it to WES for verification but now status is that they have sent it to university bavk for re verification and pending from last one month. Now I don't know where exactly they have sent it in the University and wes not letting me know where to contact. Please let me know where in university to contact to reply for the verfication from Wes.
Thanks
Gaurav
I’m in the same boat, looking for suggestions. Thanks