+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College January 2019

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
graduate and urs?
But if u have studied maths in graduation you won't require maths as a course and moreover according to my knowledge these course of englsh and maths are assessed by the clg later when you go for your initial classes and thereafter they assign you the schedule of your classes.

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
But if u have studied maths in graduation you won't require maths as a course and moreover according to my knowledge these course of englsh and maths are assessed by the clg later when you go for your initial classes and thereafter they assign you the schedule of your classes.

i hvn't studied maths in 12th and also in graduation. Their is a requirement from clg (55% marks in 12 ).And they just take confirmation that u hv to go for assessment test within 7days after reaching clg and then they will provide schedule. If test is not cleared then u have to take 1 subject of maths in the clg which is of $ 1100. They just got signed on this form from me.

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
i hvn't studied maths in 12th and also in graduation. Their is a requirement from clg (55% marks in 12 ).And they just take confirmation that u hv to go for assessment test within 7days after reaching clg and then they will provide schedule. If test is not cleared then u have to take 1 subject of maths in the clg which is of $ 1100. They just got signed on this form from me.
Okay!

jeetkour

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hey dear don't worry for the Math Skill assessment test.
As you can check on Centennial College site what type of question you have to solve.
there is an example sheet. Go through it and practice it.
As i have also the same case as you. I have not studied math in 12th and graduation.

Reactions: smiley2608

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
I have completed my graduation from open university can I seek admission in centennial college
They consider such stdents if you have done somethng additional with your degree.
Like any profrssional course or any job.
You can take advise from a consutant.

MANAV777

Aug 2, 2014
Yeah I have done Iti electrician diploma actually my agent told me that he have applied for jan 2019 intake and I am seeking offer letter now till now I haven’t received anything

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Yeah I have done Iti electrician diploma actually my agent told me that he have applied for jan 2019 intake and I am seeking offer letter now till now I haven’t received anything
For centennial he applied ??
Its not yet open. It will be opening in a day or two

MANAV777

Aug 2, 2014
Yeah he told me that he applied I know it’s opened today only .How much it will take for the offer letter processing

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
May I know the name of Ur consultant? Admissions for January 2019 intake is not yet open . (Confirmed by Centennial office -bangalore)