+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College January 2019

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
its been 1 or 2 months i didn't know the exact date as my agent applied his own.. I just see my application
How did you apply 1 or 2 mnths
As i m buisness student i also visted other agents at the end of june. Everyone told me that the seats are full moreover some applications are waitlisted... I don't know about other courses but for buisness related prgrms this status is going on for jan
Thy don't open courses in lots.
And centennial has still not strtd accepting any kind of application. This has been confirmed by the clg. So, please don't misguide with contradicting replies. You yourself are not clear abt wht u r replying.

Reactions: P23 and Sumanth1994

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
How did you apply 1 or 2 mnths

Thy don't open courses in lots.
And centennial has still not strtd accepting any kind of application. This has been confirmed by the clg. So, please don't misguide with contradicting replies. You yourself are not clear abt wht u r replying.

oo pls..if u r being misguided it doesn't mean that v are also... i m juz telling the facts which are going... please go and visit some good agent. U don't hv ryt to talk lyk ds.. i juz provided all the details to my agent and he himself applied to the course. I m nt at all misguide anyone. you are already being misguided.. If ur course is nt yet opened then whats my fault. Mine is open and i clearly mentioned that i m buisness student.

Kindly from the next tym keep ur insane thought upto u.. i didn't get anytng from u or anyone else by giving false info.

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
oo pls..if u r being misguided it doesn't mean that v are also... i m juz telling the facts which are going... please go and visit some good agent. U don't hv ryt to talk lyk ds.. i juz provided all the details to my agent and he himself applied to the course. I m nt at all misguide anyone. you are already being misguided.. If ur course is nt yet opened then whats my fault. Mine is open and i clearly mentioned that i m buisness student.

Kindly from the next tym keep ur insane thought upto u.. i didn't get anytng from u or anyone else by giving false info.
Can you tell me which clg accept applications seperately for dffrnt course.
Can you please highligjt which is that good consultance through whom you have applied ?
Evryone here on this thread is mentioning that thy have not yet opened for jan 2019.
You r being befooled by the agent.
So, dear pls get cautious and rather than getting confused or taking comments personally be alert.

Reactions: Sumanth1994

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Can you please highligjt which is that good consultance through whom you have applied ?
Evryone here on this thread is mentioning that thy have not yet opened for jan 2019.
So, dear pls get cautious and rather than getting confused or
I juzt said i applied for the offer and juz a week before i received a confirmation mail regarding fee that r u able to pay 1 year fee if offer is provided...

even i am also asking for the same abt whn i going to receive as i already hv applied.

i visted 2 to 3 agents for the application for Global buisness mgt prgrm everyone told applications are waitlisted. if 1 agent is wrong that doesn't mean others are too.

I don't know about ur course perference kindly share ur stream

Salmansam07

Jul 8, 2018
So, dear pls get cautious and rather than getting confused or taking comments personally be alert.
The best way to avoid all this confusion is to contact the college representative of India ie Bangalore office of Centennial College..

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018

if u see applications for lambton college applications for marketing mgt and financial planning are closed and for other courses like embeded engnrng courses the applications are still not accepted.

Sumanth1994

Jul 4, 2018
It's not yet open guys. I'm not sure why people are misguiding on this forum.
It's not yet open , I've visited the office and they've confirmed it's not yet open . They've also confirmed and asked us to follow up after 15th July.
@Smiley pls can you give us the agent's name, if they can apply before others it would be great and we thank you if that happens

Sumanth1994

Jul 4, 2018
The best way to avoid all this confusion is to contact the college representative of India ie Bangalore office of Centennial College..
I've visited their office mate and they confirmed it's not open.They asked me to follow up after 15th July after which they're yet to give an update

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
if u see applications for lambton college applications for marketing mgt and financial planning are closed and for other courses like embeded engnrng courses the applications are still not accepted.
Can you name the consultancy ??
We all have official mail from the clg statng tht its nt yet opn for jan19.
Dont trust the agents randomly and for your own good sake contact the clg directly.
1 out of 10 can b wrng nt 9 out of 10.

Sumanth1994

Jul 4, 2018
I've visited their office mate and thex confirmed it's not open.They asked me to follow up after 15th July, they confirmed it's not yet open
Dont trust the agents randomly and for your own good sake contact the clg directly.
I completely agree with you. Please do not trust agents guys. This forum is created to verify and cross verify all of this.
Please post here all your queries.

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018

Sumanth1994

Jul 4, 2018
There is absolutely no need to fight here..we are all heading in the same direction, probably the same country, probably even the same college.
If multiple people post the same thing we can agree.
In this scenario it's a one off case. Would be great if we can apply through the agent who already has access to their admissions. We don't really know how agents work. Isn't it.

Reactions: Salmansam07