+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College January 2019

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018
i applied through an agent for GBM.. As noapplications are opened. for which course u want to apply
Which agent did you applied through?
I guess, no course is open yet. They will just keep the application form filled and submit it once it gets open. Do confirm with your agent.
Did you get any mail from the clg accepting your application.

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Which agent did you applied through?
I guess, no course is open yet. They will just keep the application form filled and submit it once it gets open. Do confirm with your agent.
Did you get any mail from the clg accepting your application.

i saw my application as "Applied to centennial college" and also receive an email in which they stated that v recieve ur application and start reviewing after 15july

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
As i m buisness student i also visted other agents at the end of june. Everyone told me that the seats are full moreover some applications are waitlisted... I don't know about other courses but for buisness related prgrms this status is going on for jan

Salmansam07

Jul 8, 2018
its been 1 or 2 months i didn't know the exat date as my agent applied his own.. I just see my application
I got the same reply from centennial that they will start reviewing application from 16th july.. they asked to follow up after 16th with application and other documents.. did you got email about application submission from centennial college?

Reactions: smiley2608

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
I got the same reply from centennial that they will start reviewing application from 16th july.. they asked to follow up after 16th with application and other documents.. did you got email about application submission from centennial college?

they just ask about the confirmation for 1 year fee that are u able to pay 1year fee.. did u recieve this kind of confirmation??

Salmansam07

Jul 8, 2018
As i m buisness student i also visted other agents at the end of june. Everyone told me that the seats are full moreover some applications are waitlisted... I don't know about other courses but for buisness related prgrms this status is going on for jan
Yes most of the colleges have closed application for jan 19’.. have you applied to any other colleges?