+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College January 2019

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
There is absolutely no need to fight here..we are all heading in the same direction, probably the same country, probably even the same college.
If multiple people post the same thing we can agree.
In this scenario it's a one off case. Would be great if we can apply through the agent who already has access to their admissions. We don't really know how agents work. Isn't it.

okayy Thanku.. I'll visit to my agent by tomorrow and let you know what he is saying.

Reactions: Sumanth1994

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Can you name the consultancy ??
We all have official mail from the clg statng tht its nt yet opn for jan19.
Dont trust the agents randomly and for your own good sake contact the clg directly.
1 out of 10 can b wrng nt 9 out of 10.
canam consultants... I have also official mail stating that we recieved ur application and start reviewing after 15th july thats why i m asking ur email id so that i vl forward u nd know whts wrong is going on with me... so that i'll talk to my agent directly about the facts

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hey @Smiley, you got any update from your agent?Just curious. Hope we are not missing out on the admissions.
yr before visting to my agent i received a call from agent stated that v recieve a mail from clg they want u to fulfil a requirement of Maths assessment test within 7 days of joining the clg as i didn't appear for maths in 12th standard. And also he mailed me a application in which i have to sign which includes a statement if u vl not be able to clear that assessment test u hv to take 1 maths subject in our clg which is of $1100.

I am seriously confused now

Moreover after that i vist IDP consultants.. They were saying courses are not yet opened and then i also vist to western overseas.. They told me GBM course is almost full.. We put 2 candidates on waitlist Don't know what to do now.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
yr before visting to my agent i received a call from agent stated that v recieve a mail from clg they want u to fulfil a requirement of Maths assessment test within 7 days of joining the clg as i didn't appear for maths in 12th standard. And also he mailed me a application in which i have to sign which includes a statement if u vl not be able to clear that assessment test u hv to take 1 maths subject in our clg which is of $1100.

Moreover after that i vist IDP consultants.. They were saying courses are not yet opened and then i also vist to western overseas.. They told me GBM course is almost full.. We put 2 candidates on waitlist Don't know what to do now.
admissions is not yet open trust me. I'm from Bangalore , I've visited their regional office . Not sure why agent's are take you for a ride. IDP which branch? Are you a graduate? And which course have you applied for

Salmansam07

Jul 8, 2018

Best way to get out of this confusion is to mail Centennial colg.. provide them with your name and date of birth they will assist you.. and which city do you belong??

Reactions: @Sumanth

adnanahmad01

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I have also applied for centennial college for global business management yesterday on my own. I have filled initial details and have received a mail to provide transcript and other documents to a particular mail id however I have not reigned any username password to login. Can anyone explain this please as I'm looking for Jan 2019 intake.

Salmansam07

Jul 8, 2018
I have also applied for centennial college for global business management yesterday on my own. I have filled initial details and have received a mail to provide transcript and other documents to a particular mail id however I have not reigned any username password to login. Can anyone explain this please as I'm looking for Jan 2019 intake.
Centennial Application Process is done Via Email only.. They have not yet come to portal for applications.. So follow the instructions that they have given you.. Mail all your documents to the given email id.. later they will process it ahead if you are eligible and the program you are looking for is available you will get offer letter within 4-5 weeks..
Hope this helps

adnanahmad01

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
Centennial Application Process is done Via Email only.. They have not yet come to portal for applications.. So follow the instructions that they have given you.. Mail all your documents to the given email id.. later they will process it ahead if you are eligible and the program you are looking for is available you will get offer letter within 4-5 weeks..
Hope this helps

Thanks for the info. Any idea whether they offer admission to people with 7 years experience or is it limited to applicants with max 5 yrs of gap

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Thanks for the info. Any idea whether they offer admission to people with 7 years experience or is it limited to applicants with max 5 yrs of gap
I was accepted at Centennial college and I had seven years of work experience under my belt. I don't think that the admission should be an issue.

Reactions: @Sumanth

Isha pathania

Star Member
May 31, 2018

Whats your latest qualification ??
Are you a graduate or 12th ?