+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centennial College January 2019

a4tech

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Yeps!
Please note that we would start accepting applications for January 2019 intake after the 23th July 2018, hence we request you to follow up after the given date.

I've also called em.
Hi bro. I email this people also below bro only kim byeolbi reply. but he did not answer my question regarding application. He link me to Ria but until now no reply.
Kim Byeolbi <KByeolbi@centennialcollege.ca>
cc: Min Ah Kwon <MKwon@centennialcollege.ca>,
Priscilla Yang <PYang@centennialcollege.ca>,
Ria Ruiz <RRuiz@centennialcollege.ca>

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Hi bro. I email this people also below bro only kim byeolbi reply. but he did not answer my question regarding application. He link me to Ria but until now no reply.
Kim Byeolbi <KByeolbi@centennialcollege.ca>
cc: Min Ah Kwon <MKwon@centennialcollege.ca>,
Priscilla Yang <PYang@centennialcollege.ca>,
Ria Ruiz <RRuiz@centennialcollege.ca>
Hey bro! I'm in touch with their Online Counselor Hanah. I've also visited their office as I stay in Bangalore. Will visit again next week if no update.

smiley2608

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Hey dear don't worry for the Math Skill assessment test.
As you can check on Centennial College site what type of question you have to solve.
there is an example sheet. Go through it and practice it.
As i have also the same case as you. I have not studied math in 12th and graduation.

okkk dear thanku so much.
In which course u got admission?

Shiva99

Jun 30, 2018
Yeps!
Please note that we would start accepting applications for January 2019 intake after the 23th July 2018, hence we request you to follow up after the given date.

I've also called em.
Brother, What happens if I already applied 2 days ago, don't they consider my application or do I need to make fresh application?

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
D
Brother, What happens if I already applied 2 days ago, don't they consider my application or do I need to make fresh application?
Hey bro! Did you apply through an agent? OR you emailed all your docs to Centennial office ? If the former then follow up with agent to apply when the admissions open next week or the week after. Now If it's the latter then pls check with centennial office , You can tell em u heard admissions are not yet open and you would like to know the status of your application.
Hope it helps!

Reactions: Rachna Singh

Rachna Singh

Jul 22, 2018
D

Hey bro! Did you apply through an agent? OR you emailed all your docs to Centennial office ? If the former then follow up with agent to apply when the admissions open next week or the week after. Now If it's the latter then pls check with centennial office , You can tell em u heard admissions are not yet open and you would like to know the status of your application.
Hope it helps!
Yaar..thanks so much for clearing so many doubts here..really confused about agents.. help pls