+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

Jaspreet608

Oct 10, 2018
AOR- September/27
Current status
Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsYou passed the medical exam
Review of additional documentsWe do not need additional documents.
InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. BiometricsWe do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkYour application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decisionYour application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Damselchat

hjamil

Oct 2, 2018
AOR - 19 sep

Medical pass 14 October

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My status is same from Oct 14. Is it normal?

tm2605

Oct 25, 2018
While randomly checking my CiC profile today, i saw that there was an application/profile update; did it happen with anyone of you?
There are no changes in the profile, although.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
While randomly checking my CiC profile today, i saw that there was an application/profile update; did it happen with anyone of you?
yes! That's a ghost update. :)

What is your timeline so far?

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
What is your timeline ?

tm2605

Oct 25, 2018
AOR - Sept 24
MEP - Oct 24
Ghost Update - Oct 25
CEC Inland

Current application progress below

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made[/QUOTE]

here is my timeline.. @kekeu @myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hmm..
If nothing changes in a couple of days(like additional docs required or interview call), that means good news is not so far.

All the best !! Keep updating!!

Damselchat

Oct 30, 2018
AOR - Sept 24
MEP - Oct 24
Ghost Update - Oct 25
CEC Inland

Current application progress below

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
here is my timeline.. @kekeu @myra20sharma[/QUOTE]

If you dont mind me asking- please what additional documents did they request for ?