+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

Sarantos

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Medicals done today! I was told that my results will be sent within 2-7 business days and the clinics said uses eMedicals... What is next?????????

Now is waiting game. Once medical passed they might ask you to get RCMP. Some people are asked some people aren’t or maybe some other additional documents might be requested

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Now is waiting game. Once medical passed they might ask you to get RCMP. Some people are asked some people aren’t or maybe some other additional documents might be requested

I have submitted all Police certificates when I submitted my application. Some of my certificates are expired while waiting for my application to be processed. Do you think they will ask for new police certificates? :( As I understood after medicals they start checking police certificates or this happens before medicals? I am confused...

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
I have submitted all Police certificates when I submitted my application. Some of my certificates are expired while waiting for my application to be processed. Do you think they will ask for new police certificates? :( As I understood after medicals they start checking police certificates or this happens before medicals? I am confused...
As per my understanding the ensure medicals are clear before even proceeding with further background checks. I got my RCMP request after my medicals passed and after providing that Background verification status changed to in progress.

rabikdor

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
As per my understanding the ensure medicals are clear before even proceeding with further background checks. I got my RCMP request after my medicals passed and after providing that Background verification status changed to in progress.

when you submitted your application did you include rcmp certificates at all or submitted without them? in my case, i had everything, including all police certificates. and now some of them are expired....:( idk if they gonna ask for a new one or not..........

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
when you submitted your application did you include rcmp certificates at all or submitted without them? in my case, i had everything, including all police certificates. and now some of them are expired....:( idk if they gonna ask for a new one or not..........
I did not because I did not need to. The IRCC website clearly said that you only need to provide police clearance from all countries you have stayed 6 months or more except Canada. Later I got an update in my account that medical passed and with that I also had a message asking me to upload RCMP. That is when I applied for it with help from GambitIT in Canada and uploaded it once I received it. FYI, I was a outland applicant with COR - USA and COB - India.

jmodi

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hello, I need anyone's help to understand this part of GCMS Notes,

Review Type: Program Assistant Application: In the last two lines this has been written;

R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required--------AGE-------------Applicant's age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Client Info

Can anyone please describe what does it mean?

It would be a great help

Drneethi

Feb 10, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 16 feb 2018
Medical passed 28 th feb, also they asked for no more additional docs or fingerprints.
After that no more updates, but I got to know from other groups that some AORs after mine has received the PPR request.
Can anyone tell me what could be the reason that my file is getting delayed???
Has it got anything to do with the requirement of a particular NOC at any point of time??
Or is there any other reasons???

Pls help

salman87

Mar 1, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 16 feb 2018
Medical passed 28 th feb, also they asked for no more additional docs or fingerprints.
After that no more updates, but I got to know from other groups that some AORs after mine has received the PPR request.
Can anyone tell me what could be the reason that my file is getting delayed???
Has it got anything to do with the requirement of a particular NOC at any point of time??
Or is there any other reasons???

Pls help
There are many reasons why some ppl get their PPR sooner than others, and why some ppl gets theirs delayed. It can be dur to the case load of individual caseworkers working on different appications, it can be due to delay in background checks (which goes to another department), individual cases, etc.

It’s normal to have many ppl get their PPR sooner than others...i know a lot of ppl before me are yet to get their PPR (and i’m dec28 AOR). So don’t worry, it’s just the way the system works at the moment..you’ll get urs soon enough.

It’s also good to put ur details in immitracker...it’ll help you see the timeframes and help others too.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Hello, I need anyone's help to understand this part of GCMS Notes,

Review Type: Program Assistant Application: In the last two lines this has been written;

R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required--------AGE-------------Applicant's age reviewed and No change from ITA to e-APR DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: Client Info

Can anyone please describe what does it mean?

It would be a great help
Post full notes for others to understand your situation better. Dont post any personal info though. If everything looks fine the assistant generally puts recommend passed. In your case it says review Required. He is recommending visa officer to cross check something on your file. I don’t know what exactly he is referring to. Pay attention to your notes again

Drneethi

Feb 10, 2018
There are many reasons why some ppl get their PPR sooner than others, and why some ppl gets theirs delayed. It can be dur to the case load of individual caseworkers working on different appications, it can be due to delay in background checks (which goes to another department), individual cases, etc.

It’s normal to have many ppl get their PPR sooner than others...i know a lot of ppl before me are yet to get their PPR (and i’m dec28 AOR). So don’t worry, it’s just the way the system works at the moment..you’ll get urs soon enough.

It’s also good to put ur details in immitracker...it’ll help you see the timeframes and help others too.
Hey thank you.
May I also know what exactly happens during the background check or during the IP2 phase?? Is it just the document verifications or do they appoint some local agencies to check into our background or contact our employer??
What could be happening to our file now????

Sorry I am nagging a lot into this. It’s just that I am really curious and Also impatient. This waiting is killing!!!!

salman87

Mar 1, 2018
Hey thank you.
May I also know what exactly happens during the background check or during the IP2 phase?? Is it just the document verifications or do they appoint some local agencies to check into our background or contact our employer??
What could be happening to our file now????

Sorry I am nagging a lot into this. It’s just that I am really curious and Also impatient. This waiting is killing!!!!
Unfortunately I have no idea exactly what checks go on during background screening...perhaps the experts in the forums have an answer?

Adityakumaran

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
  1. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical passed – (MEP)
  3. BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
  4. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
  5. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) –
  6. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come
  7. PPR: Passport Request
  8. CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. PPR mail will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. PPR mails these days are taking 7-20 days after you are in IP2 stage. These things will be done at CPC office.

Generally messages will be like below in IP2 status:

NA3: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP2 is completed. This status is not visible in many cases and direct PPR request is placed from IP2.

PPR: Passport Request. You will get an email for that and you may not get an update in your CIC account for this.

ADR: Sometimes an additional document is requested in IP1 or IP2 stage. An email, as well as message in your CIC account, will be sent.

This is what happens most of the cases. May be vary for few cases.

Charania03

Mar 31, 2018
I’m a November 27th applicant. On March 14th i had been asked for my fbi clearance and UAE pcc which I submitted on march 20th. How much time for ppr? VO is Mississauga