Mar 1, 2018
Adding to this thread

CEC Inland
AOR: 28th Dec 2017
Medicals Passed: 12th Jan 2018
ADR: Requested for RCMP finger print based letter - 12th Jan 2018
RCMP processed and uploaded to CIC: 22nd Jan 2018

This is the current status:-
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

At some point Review of additional docs and Background check changed..I believe it was end of Jan but not sure of the exact date. Now waiting for PPR.

shabnam13

Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

I got my AOR on March 6 and the medical exam passed yesterday(March13). but CIC asked me for FBI certificate.

I have never been in US, not even landed for a day. Can you please share your opinion? Is this normal request to ask for PCC for place you never been?

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Hi,

I got my AOR on March 6 and the medical exam passed yesterday(March13). but CIC asked me for FBI certificate.

I have never been in US, not even landed for a day. Can you please share your opinion? Is this normal request to ask for PCC for place you never been?
I have seen people reporting similar case here in the forums and most of them were able to get out of that requirement after contacting IRCC and informing this.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Adding to this thread:
AOR: 8th Feb 2018
Medicals Passed: 20th Feb 2018
ADR: Requested for RCMP finger print based letter - 20th Feb 2018
Sent for RCMP e-application agency: 21st Feb 2018
Agency received and applied to RCMP: 23rd Feb 2018
RCMP processed and sent letter to Agency: 26th Feb 2018
Agency Received RCMP letter and sent scanned copy to me: 06th March 2018

Waiting for next update in application status.

Current status below:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Minor update to the status below:

Agency Received RCMP letter and sent scanned copy to me. Uploaded same day in application: 06th March 2018
Minor update in ADR status: 14th March 2018

Current status below:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Mar 16, 2018
Hello all,

This is my first post. I got my AOR on feb 9. On Feb 19 i got a request for additional document, which i submitted after 5 days.
Yesterday my review of additional documents changed to NOT APLICABLE from 'We are reviewing your documents'.
Any idea how much more time it would take to complete the process and receive PR.

Thanks in advance

My current status is
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of additional documents Not applicable.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been ma

Reactions: diliprath

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Hello all,

This is my first post. I got my AOR on feb 9. On Feb 19 i got a request for additional document, which i submitted after 5 days.
Yesterday my review of additional documents changed to NOT APLICABLE from 'We are reviewing your documents'.
Any idea how much more time it would take to complete the process and receive PR.

Thanks in advance

My current status is
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been ma
Not sure if this will be any help to you as I submitted my RCMP on 6th March days after you and the Additional Document status still says we are reviewing your documents. You should be pretty close to PPR.
I came here to post a game IRCC played with me today. I logged in and saw the overall status of PR application which was "Submitted" till now has changed to "Updated". I got curious and went in to read if any messages. There was no change in the statuses. I clicked on go back to previous screen and the overall status was showing "Submitted" again. May be someone was doing something with the application while I logged in and came out :)

Reactions: GauravThakur826

mamiojo

Mar 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Not sure if this will be any help to you as I submitted my RCMP on 6th March days after you and the Additional Document status still says we are reviewing your documents. You should be pretty close to PPR.
I came here to post a game IRCC played with me today. I logged in and saw the overall status of PR application which was "Submitted" till now has changed to "Updated". I got curious and went in to read if any messages. There was no change in the statuses. I clicked on go back to previous screen and the overall status was showing "Submitted" again. May be someone was doing something with the application while I logged in and came out :)
This happened to me before, about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately nothing on my application changed after that. No updates.

So here I am, still waiting

Reactions: diliprath

BITTU5000

Jul 23, 2017
My timeline is as below.

Inland pr applied in Alberta

File received by cic on15 the Dec 2016
Medical passed Jan 15 2018
Waiting for ppr

Can anyone reply about appropriate how much time they take? Because some people I have seen they got their ppr before 2 months.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
This happened to me before, about 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately nothing on my application changed after that. No updates.

So here I am, still waiting
Got my PPR in the evening few hours back. Looks like the change of status to "Update" was indeed for the fact that they were processing my PPR email. Best of luck guys. Hope all get the email soon.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Minor update to the status below:

Agency Received RCMP letter and sent scanned copy to me. Uploaded same day in application: 06th March 2018

Current status below:
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Got my PPR.

PPR email:
16th March 2018 (Status in application is still the same as below)

Current Application status below:

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2018
Got my PPR.

PPR email:
16th March 2018 (Status in application is still the same as below)

Current Application status below:
Thanks for the info.

Mar 16, 2018
H
Hello all,

Thanks in advance

My current status is

Adding to thread
This is my last post here
Got my PPR just now ☺
All the best guys. Hope all the deserving ones get the mail soon