+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

Keitsali

Sep 27, 2018
I selected all provinces when I was submitting my EE profile. But I selected Toronto, Ontario during ITA. Any idea if I would be eligible to get this letter of interest? And does this letter have any significant impact on the process?
Hey! Are you bilingual? (French and english). If so, and if your french test scores were high enough, then you should normaly qualify for it. You will receive the letter of interest from Ontario. The letter will have an impact if you decide to go with the PCP option because you will receive additionnal points if you receive an invitation from Ontario under the PCP. But I think it will be longer because you will have to wait for Ontario to select you first and will have to pay additionnal fees. So if you already have enough points for CEC I don't see the need To go with the PCP.

adi1987

Aug 21, 2018
e-AOR September 8
Medical Passed - 2nd October

Current complete status -
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Shalini Vats

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018
Hey guys,

Just wanted to create a dedicated thread for CEC applicants with Sept 2018 AOR. This thread is NOT meant to gather people into any WhatsApp group. Hoping that other people can benefit/learn from our experiences if we discuss right here.

Let the discussions begin! ;)

Regards,
O_O

PS: Recently came across these forums while researching for my PR application and it has been incredibly helpful. Hope to pay it forward. Thanks to all the contributors for keeping this community vibrant. :)
Hi, I got AOR on September 9, 2018. No change in status since then..

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018
e-AOR September 8
Medical Passed - 2nd October

Current complete status -
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I got e-AOR on September 9, May be I will get medical passed status today...

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hey! Are you bilingual? (French and english). If so, and if your french test scores were high enough, then you should normaly qualify for it. You will receive the letter of interest from Ontario. The letter will have an impact if you decide to go with the PCP option because you will receive additionnal points if you receive an invitation from Ontario under the PCP. But I think it will be longer because you will have to wait for Ontario to select you first and will have to pay additionnal fees. So if you already have enough points for CEC I don't see the need To go with the PCP.
Definitely not bilingual! So I am guessing I won’t be getting this letter!
We already have 470+ points, so I guess that is not something we are worried about! Just wanted to know if this letter will increase the chances of getting a job in Ontario!
Thanks for the info! :)

Jazjosan5

Star Member
Jul 29, 2018
hi there
I submitted my pr application on 4oct
and there is acknowledgement of receipt
but I can't find any status like the other applicants can see.

could you please where should I go to check my application status
why can't I see the NA STATUS