+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

AndrewIrish39

Oct 25, 2018
Hi all, first post!

AOR - 23rd of Sept
MEP - 18th of Oct
ADR request -18th of Oct IMM5669 (submitted 22nd of Oct)
Ghost Update - 20th of Oct

Current application progress below

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

tm2605

Oct 25, 2018
AOR - Sept 24
MEP - Oct 24
Ghost Update - Oct 25
CEC Inland

Current application progress below

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress: We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Charanjeet

Jun 5, 2015
AOR- 9 SEP
MEP- 03 OCT
IP2- 03 OCT
ADR- 04 OCT
ADR SUBMITTED- 04 OCT
GHOST UPDATE- 23 OCT
CEC INLAND

Waiting for ppr.... Trying to call CIC but they always hang up. Did anyone call CIC after the ghost update?

Jaspreet608

Oct 10, 2018
e-AOR Sep 13th 2018
Medical passed Oct 11th 2018
Anxiously waiting as there is no change from IP1 (Background check) since Oct 11th!!!

My status currently shows this:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Anybody on this same boat??
I’m in The same situation

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hellooo, Can some clever person please tell me WHERE do I find these codes on my application? I'm scared to go into my application a bit in case I mess anything up, but is this easy?

eAOR Sept 11

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hellooo, Can some clever person please tell me WHERE do I find these codes on my application? I'm scared to go into my application a bit in case I mess anything up, but is this easy?

eAOR Sept 11
You can simply log into cic online account. You won't mess anything up don't worry :)

kekeu

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys, Sep 20th AOR

Current Status:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder if next step is PPR ??

Vipul Mehta

Mar 13, 2014
Guys please keep sharing your updates, we all are in the same boat.
Great idea. Here is mine:

Sep 18th AOR

Current Status:

Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics :We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Still don't know how much time it will take???

saiash

Sep 17, 2013
Anyone received request for right of permanent residency fee (RPRF)? What does it mean, is the PR approved? Generally how long does it take to move from RPRF to passport request (PPR)?