+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

senk

Jun 15, 2013
E-AOR: Sept 15,2018

Medical: passed

Current complete status:

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Vipul Mehta

Mar 13, 2014
E-AOR: Sept 15,2018

Medical: passed

Current complete status:

Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,
When did your medical got Passed

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi a little late to the gathering but I got my AOR September 11 2018 with CEC route. I'd love to share timelines and understand these pesky codes! Medicals passed and just waiting now......

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
e-AOR Sep 13th 2018
Medical passed Oct 11th 2018
Anxiously waiting as there is no change from IP1 (Background check) since Oct 11th!!!

My status currently shows this:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Anybody on this same boat??

Last edited:
Reactions: Vipul Mehta

Vipul Mehta

Mar 13, 2014
e-AOR Sep 13th 2018
Anxiously waiting as there is no change from IP1 (Background check) since Oct 11th!!!

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Hello,

Same Status as yours:

e-AOR Sep 19th 2018
Medical passed Oct 14th 2018
Stuck on IP1 (Background check) since Oct 14th!!!

So, I have seen people moving straight from medical passed to IP2, any reason we have come across for that...
Did you submitted Canada PCC with your application?

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
E-AOR : September 5th 2018
Medicals Passed: September 23rd 2018
Currently reviewing eligibility criteria is the status.

arte

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Hello,

Same Status as yours:

e-AOR Sep 19th 2018
Medical passed Oct 14th 2018
Stuck on IP1 (Background check) since Oct 14th!!!

So, I have seen people moving straight from medical passed to IP2, any reason we have come across for that...
Did you submitted Canada PCC with your application?
Hi - Thanks for your response. I have also come across some posts that they have gone straight to IP2 right after the medical!! I don't know how ours is different ☹ I did not have to submit Canada PCC as I have not lived in Canada. I live in the US, lived in the U.K. and am from India. I have provided PCC from all three countries.

Vipul Mehta

Mar 13, 2014
Hi - Thanks for your response. I have also come across some posts that they have gone straight to IP2 right after the medical!! I don't know how ours is different ☹ I did not have to submit Canada PCC as I have not lived in Canada. I live in the US, lived in the U.K. and am from India. I have provided PCC from all three countries.
So you filed under CEC? or FSW?

Shalini Vats

Sep 7, 2018
e-AOR Sep 13th 2018

Yes. My status is exactly similar. e-AOR 9th September and medical passed on 5th October.