Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
No, its not for passport. They called me for Landing Interview. Its done and waiting for PR cards.
Thanks!! Good to know

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello all,

I just call again today on CIC number, and after selecting the option to know current status, the telephonic answers I get as below,
We don’t need any document
We are reviewing your eligibility requirements
Medical pass, background check in process,

Question is, how accurate this telephonic answers?

I also applied for GCMC notes last Friday.
AOR 4th OCT

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hello all,

I just call again today on CIC number, and after selecting the option to know current status, the telephonic answers I get as below,

AOR 4th OCT
It's not a real time update, it's exactly what you see on your account. If you speak with someone verbally they can tell you more

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
HDcanada, Yes that is true. She is working in Canada and i don't want to mention her work as i don't want to claim any points for her work experience. But i certainly don't want to hide any info as well that is why i will update the personal history with all her work details.But i am worried will that be enough for VO. Also I Think if i say YES to her work experience before ITA, after ITA i will get a request to upload her documents which i don't have(only have her T4) and we are not in good terms with the employer and he will not provide us with the employment letter.
Ohh I see what you mean.. You selected "yes" for you wife exp prior to ITA so I believe you you guys got 5 points for your wife if she had finished 1 years or else there will be no change in terms of points if your wife doesn't finish full 1 year..

Now the another thing is, as you select "yes" for your wife exp, there will be a form to upload your wife work exp info as a upload file. You can prepare a full detailed info explanation letter under your wife's profile tabs and you can mention in detail that you guys had select as yes for your wife's exp and employer is not ready to show emp letter along with you guys don't want to consider point etc... If you involve in some Whatsapp AAOR group, someone can help you in what exact info you can put. Also you can visit a good lawyer and consult them for a visit and explain your scenario and ask them what you can mention in the letter. Tell specifically them that you just want the info on this and not other things..

1 another option I would say if you guys have enough time on your current work permit status then decline the ITA and wait for new ITA. Update all your info and specifically your wife's info and wait for an another draw. So please think carefully and decide. You can message me separately if you need any help and I will try to help you based on my exp and knowledge.

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hello all,

AOR 4th OCT
Once you give all info based on your application number, all the info given by agents are 100% accurate. If you ask general question then their answers will be conflict if you ask same question twice to 2 separate agents on the same day.

Coming back to your concern, seems like you haven't have chance to speak to an agent and you just listened the telephonic. These are the generic info which usually states on your application online status. Try to call them again this week and ask politely and friendly about the status of you application and ask specifically for Eligibility, Criminality and Security. It depends on agents. If you get lucky (I hopefully you will) agent will give the status info on all above else they will just read what you can see on online.

John hardy

Nov 28, 2018
Hello October Folks,

A long journey comes to an end.Finally i received my PPR Email today at 7:00 am. Here is my timeline.

ITA - 5th September
AOR- 10th October.
MEDICAL - 10 November
My application directly went to IP2.
Ordered GCMS Notes twice
1st - 11 January
2nd - 10 march. one day before ppr e mail.

Called CIC in every 15 days and each time they say security is not started. Last time i called on 8 march still they say security is not started and today i received my Golden email.
So guys PPR is on the Way just hang in there.
Good luck.

Reactions: Sapphire Blue

plutoshan

Aug 29, 2017
Hello October Folks,

A long journey comes to an end.Finally i received my PPR Email today at 7:00 am. Here is my timeline.

ITA - 5th September
AOR- 10th October.
MEDICAL - 10 November
My application directly went to IP2.
Ordered GCMS Notes twice
1st - 11 January
2nd - 10 march. one day before ppr e mail.

Called CIC in every 15 days and each time they say security is not started. Last time i called on 8 march still they say security is not started and today i received my Golden email.
So guys PPR is on the Way just hang in there.
Good luck.
Congrats!! This is great news. Which VO?

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
So u applied GCMS and they responded so soon ? I thought it would take 30 days

Also why would they think it’s not detailed enough did they mention job description?
It took 15 days for me. Employment experience letter from one of my previous Canadian employer had high-level Job description, couple of lines stating my position, role, weekly hours and salary. My current employment letter was very detailed and in GCMS note they agree with NOC. It was my previous employment that has created a problem. But now I have submitted them thru web form..

Not sure if they will accept that and when they start working my profile again..

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Hello dear members and respected moderators, I have one question regarding ordering GCMS notes. (Application - FSW Outland)

I am about to fill IMM5744e form to order GCMS notes using ApplyGCMS.com website.
As per the instructions provided to me:--- " If spouse or common-law partner is included in your application, Fill Section 2.1 with your spouse's or common-law partner's Name, Date of Birth, Date, Signature and relationship as appears in CIC Application.(with Pen)".
I have chosen my wife to be non accompanying in my application as she is already PR holder. But I did provided all details about our marriage in personal history section with supporting documents. Now do I need to fill section 2.1? I think it is not required but still want to confirm. Thank you very much in advance.

Kandarp11

Apr 25, 2018
My wife received the passport request she is the primary applicant..she is in Canada.. Will I receive the email too? AOR--22ND OCT

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Do you thinking raising your voice on the call with customer service can impact my application? I called in today to get an update on my application, but the call agent was rude to me. I just said the online system is not up to date because I can see different and latest information on my GCMS notes. On that he started being rude to me and I couldn't control my anger as well.

As a normal procedure of their call center, he was putting down notes from our conversation. So I'm not sure if that's gonna hurt my application.

Any opinions?

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi guys,

Do you thinking raising your voice on the call with customer service can impact my application? I called in today to get an update on my application, but the call agent was rude to me. I just said the online system is not up to date because I can see different and latest information on my GCMS notes. On that he started being rude to me and I couldn't control my anger as well.

As a normal procedure of their call center, he was putting down notes from our conversation. So I'm not sure if that's gonna hurt my application.

Any opinions?
Lol how was he rude to you, what exactly did he say

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Lol how was he rude to you, what exactly did he say
well he was trying to instruct me that the online information on my profile is the most updated one so I told him that's not true because my GCSM notes give me more details meaning the online system is just a dummy system. So, he then dragged the topic in a wrong direction and behaved as if he was some police officer asking me agree on what he's saying.....