+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

Got ready for visa email yesterday dated 4th march .

AOR-31st OCT
Country of residence -Canada
Nationality- INDIA
CEC Inland
VO-Ottawa

not sure about IP1, IP2 or ghost updates as my representative was handling the file.

wish everyone best of luck and PPRs soon.
Congratulations!!!

Reactions: sumylili

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
Hi Everyone,

My AOR is 7 October and Medical passed on 6th November but there is not update since then.. need suggestions, do you guys think i should apply for GCMS note now or should wait for another month, to complete 6 month window period..
Below is the update on my application and this has not changed since 6th nov.... Help - Review of eligibility
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Is there any one under CEC category who got the PR request?
Thanks

jaini12

Mar 5, 2019
CEC inland
ITA: 7 August
AOR: 3 OCT
Medical passed: In few days after AOR
Asked for RPRF fees: November 14.
PPR email: Feb 27

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Hi Everyone,

My AOR is 7 October and Medical passed on 6th November but there is not update since then.. need suggestions, do you guys think i should apply for GCMS note now or should wait for another month, to complete 6 month window period..
Below is the update on my application and this has not changed since 6th nov.... Help - Review of eligibility
  • Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
  • Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
  • Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Is there any one under CEC category who got the PR request?
Thanks
Try to call them to find out why it hasn't updated since then. You could also apply for the notes but it will takes 30 days, so your faster option is to call them

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Hi Everyone,

Wanna Thank everyone for your help and support in this process.

Finally we(Me and My Spouse) received my CoPR in Etobicoke office, waiting for PR Cards. It took exactly 4 months.
After medicals i haven't received any updates. Was thinking to call them after 4 months but before that I received an email for Interview for PR.

I wish all the best to everyone.

CEC Inland, AOR Oct 27, Medicals Nov 26, COPR Feb 27.
Hi, did your receive the email requesting your passports or the email was actually an appointment for the interview at Etobicoke office?

Joel19891

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Within the last couple of hours I noticed my PR application's "Current Status" changed to Application Updated.

No actual visible change when I click into my application so I assume its just a sign they've been looking at my app and perhaps have done something internally (could mean PPR soon? :D)

AOR: Oct 19th
MEP: Nov 19th
IP2: Nov 19th

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019
HD canada,
Is it true for Canadian work experience as my wife is working here in Canada. Also congrats for the update.

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
HD canada,
Is it true for Canadian work experience as my wife is working here in Canada. Also congrats for the update.
So your wife is working in Canada and you don't want to show her work experience?

Whatever info you will put under Work Experience, those things you need to give a proof after getting the ITA.

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019
HDcanada, Yes that is true. She is working in Canada and i don't want to mention her work as i don't want to claim any points for her work experience. But i certainly don't want to hide any info as well that is why i will update the personal history with all her work details.But i am worried will that be enough for VO. Also I Think if i say YES to her work experience before ITA, after ITA i will get a request to upload her documents which i don't have(only have her T4) and we are not in good terms with the employer and he will not provide us with the employment letter.

aleurre

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-09-2018
Doc's Request.
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
11-10-2018
IELTS Request
05-09-2018
File Transfer...
11-10-2018
Med's Request
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
21-09-2018
Hi. I just received an email asking for my family's passport to be sent to Ottawa Visa office. My AOR was on Oct12 and medical passed on Nov 9.

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
Try to call them to find out why it hasn't updated since then. You could also apply for the notes but it will takes 30 days, so your faster option is to call them
Hi.

I got my GCMS note today and it says review required. My job description letter from one of the company was not detailed enough that they can verify with NOC code. I have sent that today through web form. not sure now how much time it will take to process my file now.

Anybody with similar case here? want to share their experience. Will they reject the application or keep it on hold? any idea

Thanks

Sudheej

Nov 4, 2017
So u applied GCMS and they responded so soon ? I thought it would take 30 days

Also why would they think it’s not detailed enough did they mention job description?