+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi All,

I am Oct AOR CEC Inland. It seems like my profile is still waiting for info on Security. Profile changed to IP2 on Dec 18th along with ADR. Called first time on Dec 22nd and agent told me that visa office is Ottawa. Called to CIC agent 2nd time on Feb 8th and got below info.

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

CEC Inland Applicant (me + 1 depenedent) , AOR 31st Oct ; MEP passed on Nov 28th ; Dec 18th got an ADR for Canadian College Transcript (status changed to in progress to we are processing so in other terms "IP2).

hr818

Feb 20, 2019
Hey y'all !
Is there anybody from October 2018 CEC who has gotten his/her PPR(passport request) ? If so please share your timeline.
Thanks

Janab1234

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
Hey y'all !
Is there anybody from October 2018 CEC who has gotten his/her PPR(passport request) ? If so please share your timeline.
Thanks
I think 5 to 6 peoples got ppr if you go through the posts you will find their timeline

mandeep000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
AOR 19th Oct.
MEP 15th Nov
ADR - RCMP PCC on Nov 16
IP2- Nov 16
ADR Submitted - 7th Jan
Ghost Update - 27th Feb.
Eligibility- Recommended Pass.
Criminality- Passed on 27th Feb
Security- Not Started
VO - Ottawa

Reactions: sumylili

Harman_Brar

Mar 5, 2019

Hello
I hope i am in correct thread. So I am in bit of situation. I have 1 year of experience in NOC B and have the CRS score of 464, which should be enough to meet the requirements of EE(CEC). However when i register for my EE profile, it ask me about my wife's work experience, which i don't want to mention. What should i select in the option in spouse work experience column. ? I asked for advise for various people and they told me to skip the Profile part and say No experience in that but include all her work details in Personal history section after we receive the ITA.This is my first time posting so i apologies if i am not clear.

Shehnaz05

Mar 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am an CEC INLAND October applicant, AOR OCT 17 and did not pay RRPF fees before submitting the application. TOday, I received the request to pay the fee. Does it mean good news.?

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am an CEC INLAND October applicant, AOR OCT 17 and did not pay RRPF fees before submitting the application. TOday, I received the request to pay the fee. Does it mean good news.?
Yes, it's good news. It means they are working on your application and most of part is done that's why they are askign you to pay the fees for further process. Good luck.

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015

Hello
I hope i am in correct thread. So I am in bit of situation. I have 1 year of experience in NOC B and have the CRS score of 464, which should be enough to meet the requirements of EE(CEC). However when i register for my EE profile, it ask me about my wife's work experience, which i don't want to mention. What should i select in the option in spouse work experience column. ? I asked for advise for various people and they told me to skip the Profile part and say No experience in that but include all her work details in Personal history section after we receive the ITA.This is my first time posting so i apologies if i am not clear.
Yes, it's correct so whoever suggest you this - say No experience in that but include all her work details in Personal history section after we receive the ITA - It's correct. On main profile part, only mention those things which you want to gain points. But once you receive ITA, there is a section personal history where you can give and you have to have give each and every thing ( in your case, you can put your wife's work exp under her personal history and for this you don't need to give any explanation such as why u r not showing under main work exp profile page and why only showing under personal history)..

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hi All,

Got a "Ready For Visa" email.

I am Oct 31st AOR CEC Inland (2 applicant)
MEP Nov 28th
Profile changed to IP2 on Dec 18th along with ADR for Canadian Degree.
Called first time on Dec 22nd and agent told me that visa office is Ottawa.

Called to CIC agent 2nd time on Feb 8th and got below info.

March 5th - Ghost update when checked account around 6 PM EST time.
March 5th - 11:45 PM Ready For Visa Email.

I pray everyone will get their PPR very very very soon !!

Thanks a lot.

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi All,

Got a "Ready For Visa" email.

I am Oct 31st AOR CEC Inland (2 applicant)
MEP Nov 28th
Profile changed to IP2 on Dec 18th along with ADR for Canadian Degree.
Called first time on Dec 22nd and agent told me that visa office is Ottawa.

Called to CIC agent 2nd time on Feb 8th and got below info.

March 5th - Ghost update when checked account around 6 PM EST time.
March 5th - 11:45 PM Ready For Visa Email.

I pray everyone will get their PPR very very very soon !!

Thanks a lot.
Congratulations

Erick09

Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

Got ready for visa email yesterday dated 4th march .

AOR-31st OCT
Country of residence -Canada
Nationality- INDIA
CEC Inland
VO-Ottawa

not sure about IP1, IP2 or ghost updates as my representative was handling the file.

wish everyone best of luck and PPRs soon.