+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Thank you, congrats to you too! I heard a rumor that we will have a choice how to land if we receive ppr :D

So I've received my passport back with visa stamp last week. The envelope also had unsigned COPR document. They have provided two options of landing. I've decided to go with the interview one.

Do you have any update on yours? Do you how long do they take to reply to interview request email?

Thank you!! :)

Raising Star

Jun 21, 2018
M
AOR nov 2 CEC applicant
Everything done
ADR cleared
File has not been touch after 12-feb-2019
I am wondering since 3 months it’s showing ip2
Visa office Vancouver
Any one have this kind of similar situation.
my file is also untouched and it is RR since Jan 16th . Is your eligibility passed ?

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Hi guys,

Anyone here has Winnipeg VO?

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
App submitted Sept 2018.
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical Passed.
No Biometeics required.
No interview required.
Additional docs provided being reviewed (previous marriage divorce certificate).
we are processing your background check.
Recent IRCC call: Response was criminality passed security not yet started. Also they can't pursue my app from CIC call center unless it goes past September 2019. Then call center will get involved.
Ordered GCMS notes 61 days now.
Still waiting.
Ordered 2nd set of GCMS notes 2 days ago.
I know the result will be positive, but it doesn't make the wait anymore bearable.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App submitted Sept 2018.
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Medical Passed.
No Biometeics required.
No interview required.
Additional docs provided being reviewed (previous marriage divorce certificate).
we are processing your background check.
Recent IRCC call: Response was criminality passed security not yet started. Also they can't pursue my app from CIC call center unless it goes past September 2019. Then call center will get involved.
Ordered GCMS notes 61 days now.
Still waiting.
Ordered 2nd set of GCMS notes 2 days ago.
I know the result will be positive, but it doesn't make the wait anymore bearable.
Just a suggestion, don't order the second set of notes till the time you don't get your first one. Raise a complaint if you didn't receive your notes

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Just a suggestion, don't order the second set of notes till the time you don't get your first one. Raise a complaint if you didn't receive your notes
I saw an update to my online app status on the 25th of April 2019 - this was when the ADR switched from we have recieved the additional docs you've uploaded to the ADR you have provided is being reviewed (Divorce certificate). This was after the GCMS notes were requested on March 20th 2019. After waiting for 45 days without a response to the GCMS notes, I filed a complaint and got a generic message -
UPDATED MAY 31, 2017: Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation..
It was no help. I requested a 2nd GCMS notes a couple days ago.

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I saw an update to my online app status on the 25th of April 2019 - this was when the ADR switched from we have recieved the additional docs you've uploaded to the ADR you have provided is being reviewed (Divorce certificate). This was after the GCMS notes were requested on March 20th 2019. After waiting for 45 days without a response to the GCMS notes, I filed a complaint and got a generic message -
UPDATED MAY 31, 2017: Due to exceptional circumstances, we are currently experiencing difficulty meeting our service standards. Please accept our apologies for the delay, and rest assured that we are taking steps to address the situation..
It was no help. I requested a 2nd GCMS notes a couple days ago.
That is fine, why is said so is that when you request your second notes, before the first notes were released, IRCC will release only 1 set of notes which will be dated according to the first request. Either try requesting from other email id or third party (I am not sure if that works) .
According to what you mentioned in your first comment, it states that your documents are reviewed and your eligibility is still under process.

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
That is fine, why is said so is that when you request your second notes, before the first notes were released, IRCC will release only 1 set of notes which will be dated according to the first request. Either try requesting from other email id or third party (I am not sure if that works) .
According to what you mentioned in your first comment, it states that your documents are reviewed and your eligibility is still under process.
Thank you

Reactions: Immigration_guru