+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Marty794

May 15, 2013
Hi all, my long wait for PPR! I received my golden email today at 1:37PM PST!
My AOR was Oct 12th
MED passed Nov 11th
File transfered 3 times only to be sent back to OTTAWA my original visa office.
My file was last touched in Nov and got 2 ghost updates on the June 29th and July 2nd
I am a CEC Inland
I was under RR for work experience which I found out from my gcms notes which I recieved June 12th. I then submitted additional docs and loe to clarify what the analyst had concerns about. I never got an ADR request. I was about to order 2nd gcms notes and the golden email arrived before I did! Now to start the next leg sending passport in tomorrow to get the visa.

To everyone else waiting all the best and and thank you so much for keeping my anxiety about being forced to leave at bay. If you studied part time whilst on you pgwp and held a valid study permit feel free to ask to find out what additional docs I sent to verify I studied part time so my work experience points did not get cut.

P. S. If they had subtracted my work experience I was going to be below cut off point for the draw I was in and could have been rejected. Phew everything came together in the end!

Reactions: inq_54

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi all, my long wait for PPR! I received my golden email today at 1:37PM PST!
My AOR was Oct 12th
MED passed Nov 11th
File transfered 3 times only to be sent back to OTTAWA my original visa office.
My file was last touched in Nov and got 2 ghost updates on the June 29th and July 2nd
I am a CEC Inland
I was under RR for work experience which I found out from my gcms notes which I recieved June 12th. I then submitted additional docs and loe to clarify what the analyst had concerns about. I never got an ADR request. I was about to order 2nd gcms notes and the golden email arrived before I did! Now to start the next leg sending passport in tomorrow to get the visa.

To everyone else waiting all the best and and thank you so much for keeping my anxiety about being forced to leave at bay. If you studied part time whilst on you pgwp and held a valid study permit feel free to ask to find out what additional docs I sent to verify I studied part time so my work experience points did not get cut.

P. S. If they had subtracted my work experience I was going to be below cut off point for the draw I was in and could have been rejected. Phew everything came together in the end!
Hello Marty,

was something specific mentioned under GCMS notes for your employment as I think my file is under RR due to the same reason. Maybe your case will help me as well.

Marty794

May 15, 2013
Hello Marty,

was something specific mentioned under GCMS notes for your employment as I think my file is under RR due to the same reason. Maybe your case will help me as well.
HI ya,
My review was I was losing points because they assumed I was studying fulltime not part time so I did not qualify for Cec as I had no Canadian work experience under their assumption. I sent them ADR through CSE and LOE along with a letter from my uni that confirmed I was studying part time. I provided my study permit again and wrote a letter explaining my circumstances. The key is that my study permit was dated after I got my pgwp

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
HI ya,
My review was I was losing points because they assumed I was studying full time not part time so I did not qualify for Cec as I had no Canadian work experience under their assumption. I sent them ADR through CSE and LOE along with a letter from my uni that confirmed I was studying part-time. I provided my study permit again and wrote a letter explaining my circumstances. The key is that my study permit was dated after I got my pgwp
Hi Marty,

I have a similar situation where I applied under the NOC for Financial service representative and the letter provided by employer states the same job duties however IRCC notes say in fall under NOC for Customer Service Representative which is category C and I won't qualify for CEC.

I am not sure what should I do from my end. I matched the job profile and NOC mentioned on IRCC website and at least 8 duties match with it.

Please suggest.. any help

Marty794

May 15, 2013
Hi Marty,

I have a similar situation where I applied under the NOC for Financial service representative and the letter provided by employer states the same job duties however IRCC notes say in fall under NOC for Customer Service Representative which is category C and I won't qualify for CEC.

I am not sure what should I do from my end. I matched the job profile and NOC mentioned on IRCC website and at least 8 duties match with it.

Please suggest.. any help
I would suggest sending in offer of employment letter you recieved when you first got hired, ask your branch manager to write up a letter with job responsibilities for you as I know hr in banks do not go into great detail which is an issue. Write a letter of explanation and stress what degree program you did so that it is considered skilled. My brother is an FSR and he just got his golden email so show manager job responsibilities for your noc and have him write a letter to match the noc you used. Give more information than required.

donkykong

Jan 9, 2019
I just got my PR email on Thursday :D

AOR 2 October
Eligibility was in review required since the end of October for work experience.
PPR 4 July!
I didn’t receive a single ghost update or message ever since passing my medical tests.

Good luck to everyone still waiting - I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you that it comes soon.

SaigonSaigon

Sep 14, 2018
Today I called IRCC again. Since the last due date was on Saturday, they said that they would send a request to the visa office. And now I went to the profile and there was a ghost update. I wonder - was it caused by file opening by the officer or that the security was passed and the officer made some marks ... The tenth month of waiting...

Reactions: robertosf90

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have been asked to submit IMM5669 Schedule A by CIC. What does this mean? My application was previously stuck on Review Required. Does that mean it going through security check? Please advice

SaigonSaigon

Sep 14, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have been asked to submit IMM5669 Schedule A by CIC. What does this mean? My application was previously stuck on Review Required. Does that mean it going through security check? Please advice
I think you are right - it is security. But better verify - call the IRCC and ask the status.

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
I called IRCC today and the rep confirmed that eligibility is passed, med passed, Ss not started yet. I think once I upload the IMM5669 it will go though that the process