+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Ramat

Apr 12, 2019
Finally received the golden email on Thursday -PPR request. AOR-oct 4, ADR- feb 28. ordered Gcms notes on April 25 and received. May 28, notes stated security not started but other criteria passed. It was a pleasure been here on this platform to share and pour out my frustrations and concerns . Wishing everyone all the bestie

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Finally received the golden email on Thursday -PPR request. AOR-oct 4, ADR- feb 28. ordered Gcms notes on April 25 and received. May 28, notes stated security not started but other criteria passed. It was a pleasure been here on this platform to share and pour out my frustrations and concerns . Wishing everyone all the bestie
Congrats Ramat !!

Reactions: DMyrie

abburvenkat

May 27, 2019
Hello Friends,

Today I noticed that my application profile showed that it was updated but quickly changed back to submitted status. I called IRCC and I was told that my application has been approved. I don't see any email nor any letter in the profile yet. I tried calling again but couldn't get through.

Is this normal? Anyone heard a similar case or experienced this before?

My details:
AOR : 4th Oct.
Class: CEC / Inland
Medicals passed: 1 Nov

Thank you

Regards
Venkat

SaigonSaigon

Sep 14, 2018
Got my GCMS notes today.
I am furious - the whole problem is because IRCC didn't receive my police certs(((
In my country, the police do not provide them directly to you but send to the organization requested.

Looks like someone failed and I am the one who suffers from that. Perhaps the police didn't send (less likely) or the embassy has lost the docs.

Sent my inquiry to the Canadian embassy (who was supposed to receive and upload them)
In addition, submitted the web form inquiry describing the situation and my actions to the IRCC

I am going to request new cert anyway, just to be sure.

And I am really furious why IRCC didn't inform me about missing docs???
The note on the missing certificate is dated Mar 21!!! Three months of waiting...

As for the statuses:
Eligibility - recommend passed
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
Medical - passed
Info Sharing - complete

Due date was Apr 20
Now no due date indicated...

Marty794

May 15, 2013
Hi All,
I recently Recieved my gcms notes and my eligibility is RR because they are checking if my work experience counts as I was on a pgwp. I don't think they saw I received a study permit to study part time whilst working after I received my pgwp. This brings me to my question, do I send an updated LOE and append my permits to it and where would I submit it online? Oh and my AOR is Oct 12th.

ramkimca

Aug 15, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Here's my case and in that quite a long awaited one. I am an intra company transferee from India. NOC - Information Systems Manager
Class - CEC
AOR - 4th Oct 2018
Medicals - Nov 4th 2018
Requested RCMP - 4th Nov 2018
Completed RCMP Check - 15th Nov 2018

Got first GCMS Notes - end of March 2019.
Observed that the analyst put my case in review as my offer letter did not explicitly state that my offer will remain a year after PR is obtained. So, my the analyst counted my points as 413 ( deducted 50 points for employment offer) and marked my application as "Review Required". This was in the mid of Nov 2018. After this, the application has not been touched.

I uploaded a revised offer letter ( thanks to my company who supported this) with an offer letter which explicitly stated that I will continue in the role at least for a year or permanently after obtaining a PR.

I also observed that I crossed the 2 year canadian experience mark this april and with my spouse's IELTS scores, my scores would be 442 ( draw was 440) even without an offer letter.

Hence, along with the revised offer letter, I uploaded my spouse scores along with a detailed letter of explanation through the web form.

Requested for gcms notes on 22nd April. I also applied for a BWOP on 4th April.
Now, even the GCMS notes have been delayed ( 27th May was the 35th day but no sign yet).

Fingers crossed. Anyone with any suggestions on anything else I should do? Its been close to 8 months now and utterly frustrating.

Thank you!
Hi Venkat, Does your GCMS note has explanation that "your file was put on hold because there was no statement "will continue in the role at least for a year after obtaining a PR". I am also CEC with ICT, and did not get offer letter with the above statement but I got a letter for a fixed period which is valid 1 year 5 months from my AOR. Should I be worried or it happens randomly?

Last edited:

SaigonSaigon

Sep 14, 2018
Finally got my police certificates uploaded into my application.
Few hours after that received a request to upload my resume with a few questions on my MA program in Canada (which actually surprised me - they asked about filed of my program, who was my thesis supervisor and for my academic publications). In addition, they asked me to pay the RPRF fees.

Just submitted my CV and paid RPRF
I hope it was the last stage of my application.
I wish I get my PR on Canada Day :)

SaigonSaigon

Sep 14, 2018
I got a request to provide the info on my military service. Just uploaded that. Keep waiting...
Last time I talked to them on Friday, the agent told that everything is passed, just security is in progress. Hope they will pass it too now.