+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
It’s not approved yet. I have no clue what’s going on.
What does your email for interview say ? Usually, people get interview requests only after their file is approved. Some people find this out from the call center agents as to when their file got approved and some only realize after receiving the interview requests.

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello all,

Today is the day I completed my 6 months time period. I ordered GCSM notes twice and the one I received last week had everything passed except security was not started. When I called in this morning, I got the good news that my case got approved yesterday. The agent said I should receive an interview email in coming weeks. I would like to thank everyone here and would like to convey my best wishes to all of you.

AOR: OCT. 25

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello all,

Today is the day I completed my 6 months time period. I ordered GCSM notes twice and the one I received last week had everything passed except security was not started. When I called in this morning, I got the good news that my case got approved yesterday. The agent said I should receive an interview email in coming weeks. I would like to thank everyone here and would like to convey my best wishes to all of you.

Also does anyone know how long is the wait to receive the email? As per the agent, my interview is expected to be in Etobicoke.

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
I really hope so!! They asked me to attend an interview on April 27 in Toronto but I live in Dryden, ON so I have requested them to reschedule my interview in my area and still waiting on their response.
I called CIC though and they told me they are still working on my application. Better I submit an inquiry through web form which I have done already!!!
Is not possible for you to fly to Toronto? Why reschedulling? That might put further delay.

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello all,

I've just received the golden email. They have sent me a form with instructions. And I believe I will have to process it the old way meaning no landing interview. I've to send my passport for visa.
Is anyone with similar situation? Any help would be great!!

Reactions: sumylili

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I've just received the golden email. They have sent me a form with instructions. And I believe I will have to process it the old way meaning no landing interview. I've to send my passport for visa.
Hey whats your visa office where your file got approved ?

Favnia

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, I received ppr too and i am also in cpc Edmonton. Aor Nov 18 and ppr April 18.
Idk what they want me to do as there was no mention of landing in the letter. I just sent them the passp and the form with my current address to Ottawa.

Johnkhuwaja

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hey, I received ppr too and i am also in cpc Edmonton. Aor Nov 18 and ppr April 18.
Idk what they want me to do as there was no mention of landing in the letter. I just sent them the passp and the form with my current address to Ottawa.
That's correct. I'm going to do the same. My friends were telling that chances are I might get an interview after they receive my passport...Will see

And congratulations :)

Reactions: Favnia

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I believe it got approved in Edmonton. It says CPC Edmonton. However, they have asked me to mail my documents to Ottawa office.
ok glad yours was not with shit-forsaken Vancouver VO like mine, they only send interview requests and take eons to do so.

And congrats btw!

PRAHADEESH

Dec 11, 2016
Please do advise,

My Criminality = passed, Eligibility = passed, security = not started, VO= edmonton, stream = cec, when do you think Security screening will be completed.???

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

My application shows in process at it has been 6 months no update. Docs were submitted on oct 29, 2018. Med exam passed updated after a week and still waiting