+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC October 2018 Applicants

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello All,

I writing my query again,
Actually I found RR two weeks ago in my eligibility through GCMC note agent put new CRS score my cutting 40 points of my Canadian experience. He did mention anything nor he is asking for any documents.

I assume it’s because I work three months from working agency and then company hire me but my HR help me to write agency duration on experience letter and other letters confirm actual company experience note; I did not put any letter from my company

Big question is; I mentioned current salary rate the time I apply my file but in 1 year I had three different salary rate and I mentioned only current one SHOULD IT PROBLEM? Anyone please help don’t what to do already 7 months crossed

Ramat

Apr 12, 2019
Hello All,

I writing my query again,
Actually I found RR two weeks ago in my eligibility through GCMC note agent put new CRS score my cutting 40 points of my Canadian experience. He did mention anything nor he is asking for any documents.

I assume it’s because I work three months from working agency and then company hire me but my HR help me to write agency duration on experience letter and other letters confirm actual company experience note; I did not put any letter from my company

Big question is; I mentioned current salary rate the time I apply my file but in 1 year I had three different salary rate and I mentioned only current one SHOULD IT PROBLEM? Anyone please help don’t what to do already 7 months crossed
Honestly I do understand how frustrating this is for you right now, however, no one exactly can give you the right reason , everyone would just keep guessing, the only thing I would say is fill a web form explaining what you saw in your gcmcs notes and the explanation , this might help before they actually reach out to you for additional document request plus if you follow the thread well, you would realize those that have RR on there eligibility usually takes 9-12 months for Their case to get processed, so patience might also be something you need to exercise at this time. Just keep your head up and think of the good things to come it might just be later than you expected

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
What does your email for interview say ? Usually, people get interview requests only after their file is approved. Some people find this out from the call center agents as to when their file got approved and some only realize after receiving the interview requests.
Hi

Did you receive any update?

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi guys,

My application was submitted on Oct 29,2019. So I submitted webform to chrck status. I received response that the rquest has been forwarded to the concerned team and today I received a response
Good day Sumit Kumar,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on May 01, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 01, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Does anyone know what this means? I tried conatcting Cic but due to huge call volume system dropped my call. Please provide some info if possible

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi guys,

My application was submitted on Oct 29,2019. So I submitted webform to chrck status. I received response that the rquest has been forwarded to the concerned team and today I received a response
Good day Sumit Kumar,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided and can confirm that the agent who responded to you on May 01, 2019, took the appropriate actions to follow up on your request.

If you do not receive more information or a decision by June 01, 2019, we invite you to contact us again by using the IRCC Web form available on our website.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Does anyone know what this means? I tried conatcting Cic but due to huge call volume system dropped my call. Please provide some info if possible
Looks like a generic response.

What does your online account say? And did you order GCMS ?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Online application says background check in progress, reviewing your eligibility, medical passed in nov 2018. I ordered gcms notes but seems it will take time
Everything looks in place in account. GCMS notes take up to 35 days.
Did you get any ghost updates (account shows updated but nothing as changed and no email notification was received)?
You can call CIC ( I know you already would have, but not every phone agent is helpful) and check as you are over 6 months processing already

Ramat

Apr 12, 2019
Online application says background check in progress, reviewing your eligibility, medical passed in nov 2018. I ordered gcms notes but seems it will take time
Your case seems so similar to mine. That’s The same info on my online application,I ordered Gcms notes too . Still waiting.my AOR is Oct 4 and nothing yet. Let’s keep our fingers crossed ..

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Everything looks in place in account. GCMS notes take up to 35 days.
Did you get any ghost updates (account shows updated but nothing as changed and no email notification was received)?
You can call CIC ( I know you already would have, but not every phone agent is helpful) and check as you are over 6 months processing already
No ghost updates till now. I requested for callback lets see if agent can provide me some information. Only once when medical was updated.

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Your case seems so similar to mine. That’s The same info on my online application,I ordered Gcms notes too . Still waiting.my AOR is Oct 4 and nothing yet. Let’s keep our fingers crossed ..
I received a call from the cic rep who confirmed that 1st background checked was passed. My application is being processed in Ottawa and as background check 2 is taking time they have sent a request for the followup

viren mehta

Jul 6, 2016
AOR nov 2 CEC applicant
Everything done
ADR cleared
File has not been touch after 12-feb-2019
I am wondering since 3 months it’s showing ip2
Visa office Vancouver
Any one have this kind of similar situation.

Sumitkumarr1

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
AOR nov 2 CEC applicant
Everything done
ADR cleared
File has not been touch after 12-feb-2019
I am wondering since 3 months it’s showing ip2
Visa office Vancouver
Any one have this kind of similar situation.
I have same situation.. stuck on ip2 for few months now. Call cic and they will send an email to processing office. However, turnaround time for express entry is 6 months. You can request gcms notes