+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC APPLICANTS - MAY 2020 *JOIN HERE *

Eagle_2020

Jan 27, 2021
They updated the processing dates again and its been same may24-may30(this is 2nd week with same date range)...probably they have so many from files pending from May month...
This is bullshit. They are totally incompetent. This is just a show on their part. How is possible that based on the Immitrcker they are still approving a lot from June, July and August?

ahujadhruv

Feb 2, 2021
AOR- May 28, 2020
Everything is done except SECURITY.
Got PAL on March 17th, 2021.

Called IRCC and I was told 2 officers are working on my file.
One from Sydney, NS (CIO - where it was delivered) and other officer is from Ottawa office.

GCMS notes says application assigned to MR25363 by BW8734. Any idea?

ahujadhruv

Feb 2, 2021
PR application approved today! Details below:

CEC stream, inland with 1 dependant
AOR: May 28, 2020
Medicals approved: July 2020
Biometrics: Oct 14, 2020
Ghost update: March 19, 2021
PR application approved: March 30, 2021

No email or phonecall, checked the MyCIC portal and the application is showing as approved, no COPR yet but document number listed.

I don't know the officer number.
I'm also May 28th - Waiting for DM

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
Is there any May applicants, who are only waiting for their criminality to be completed and two other stages are passed ???
Mine AOR- 10th May
VO- Ottawa

Reremi

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys...please i need anyone the can help me with this.. I applied for PR may 10,2020 its still in process i listed my spouse as non accompanying but now am i will to add him as accompanying dependent..is this possible and will i need to add his wes and ielts...@legalfalcon

Reremi

Apr 2, 2021
Hi guys...please i need anyone the can help me with this.. I applied for PR may 10,2020 its still in process i listed my spouse as non accompanying but now am i will to add him as accompanying dependent..is this possible and will i need to add his wes and ielts...@legalfalcon

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Is there any May applicants, who are only waiting for their criminality to be completed and two other stages are passed ???
Mine AOR- 10th May
VO- Ottawa
Many May applicants waiting are having pending status for criminality besides everything passed and that to from Ottawa VO..myself may 14 aor

Therealdurgesh

Jan 18, 2021
Many May applicants waiting are having pending status for criminality besides everything passed and that to from Ottawa VO..myself may 14 aor
As per my last call to CIC, they said, criminality has been triggered, all it takes agent to go, peep into our case and review which they are taking forever to do it..

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
As per my last call to CIC, they said, criminality has been triggered, all it takes agent to go, peep into our case and review which they are taking forever to do it..
Exactly buddy its just few mins process for some reason may be the officer isnt aware or might be a slacker to go back to pending files while working on new files...

• Sad
Reactions: ForUs2020 and JaxT

harmantoor1993

Nov 16, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon can you please help me in this situation.
I have family emergency back home but still waiting for COPR.I have some questions in my mind hopefully you know the answers:
AOR-6MAY(CEC),MY eligibility is passed ,security is passed and medical is passed and criminality is pending in GCMS notes and specially biometrics is pending in crimnality .GCMS notes shows multiple attempt on my photo of biometrics.
1.Who clears biometrics service Canada or RCMP ?
2.Does file goes to RCMP in criminality check ?
3.Is there anything we can do to enquire from RCMP .why criminality check is pending ?

I am asking this question because my friend criminality is passed by service Canada officer on same day and same time .

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon can you please help me in this situation.
I have family emergency back home but still waiting for COPR.I have some questions in my mind hopefully you know the answers:
AOR-6MAY(CEC),MY eligibility is passed ,security is passed and medical is passed and criminality is pending in GCMS notes and specially biometrics is pending in crimnality .GCMS notes shows multiple attempt on my photo of biometrics.
1.Who clears biometrics service Canada or RCMP ?
2.Does file goes to RCMP in criminality check ?
3.Is there anything we can do to enquire from RCMP .why criminality check is pending ?

I am asking this question because my friend criminality is passed by service Canada officer on same day and same time .

Service Canada only collected the biometrics, which are then shared with RCMP, who run it though their system and send a report to IRCC, who will make a decision on criminality based on the report. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

In many cases IRCC has not updated the report, or it may be pending with RCMP.

You have no control on external agencies and neither can you ask them to process your file faster. You will have to wait.

If you have to travel you can, your pending PR application has nothing to do with it.