+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

v_singh67

Jan 3, 2020
Hello, I have got an invitation for today's draw before completing my 2 years of experience in Canada, my actual 2 years od experience is completing in July 30th, should I decline the ITA or wait for 1 more month and then accept the ITA.
I passed the minimum criteria already.

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hello, I have got an invitation for today's draw before completing my 2 years of experience in Canada, my actual 2 years od experience is completing in July 30th, should I decline the ITA or wait for 1 more month and then accept the ITA.
I passed the minimum criteria already.
Similar question: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/received-ita-two-months-before-reaching-1-year-of-experience.582798/

My suggestion... call and explain your case just to be sure ;)

Also, your group is being reunited here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2020-submitted-application.690390/#post-8665083

Good luck!

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Medicals Passed. BM letter received. Request fellow aspirants to share Service Canada information. Thanks.

Jeff-Himself

Jun 18, 2020
Hi there,

I´ve got my ITA last week and we´re working on our application.

one question though, regarding the addresses I lived, should I start imputing my current one and so on? or should I start with the oldest one?

Tks guys!!

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Experienced folks need your little help. I received ITA on april 8th. At the time of submitting my file my hours per week were around 27.70 through which I got ITA. my friend had inputted 27.40 but he didnt receive any ITA and received it in the next round. But when I ordered my experience letter my hours dropped to 27.40 due to COVID scenario. So I am not sure if I should use the same ITA or decline the old one apply for new one.

maddy0607

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi All,

I got a Query to provide the below document.

"Client Information: Please provide additional information on your status of employment and your arranged employment offer. Please note that an arranged employment offer must at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa."

I can send them the details of my current work status But My company will not give such a letter with ""at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa.""

Any idea what to do ?
any sort of alternate for this case ?

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Hmm! Did you state that you have an arranged job offer in your PR application?

Looks that's what they're asking for, and if you don't have proof, not sure there is any way around it. They may rescind the points obtained if you cannot provide proof, and that will impact your application.

See this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html

Perhaps others can provide further insight.

Hi All,

"Client Information: Please provide additional information on your status of employment and your arranged employment offer. Please note that an arranged employment offer must at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa."

I can send them the details of my current work status But My company will not give such a letter with ""at least confirm one year of employment after receiving a permanent residence visa.""

Any idea what to do ?

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020
Hi All,

Any idea what to do ?
Something similar is handled in below thread. May be helpful. Please take a look.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-got-ppr-who-applied-with-50-additional-point-ict-cec-inland.481071/post-7058213

kalra02

May 14, 2018
Hi there, I just want to clarify that RCMP is only required if the officer requests it for criminal check. You don't need need to submit it with your other documents when you are submitting for PR. While processing your application, the officer may request for it.

Hi Robin,

As Vancouver Police department was not taking any biometrics for criminal check due to COVID, I did get one done before hand from RCMP. Now in the document checklist I do not see any section to upload criminal record. However, there is a cost of $85.00 associated with the PR application. In order to avoid any issues I was planning on attaching the doc in the supporting doc section. Do you think it is a good plan or maybe I should double check with them?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hi Robin,

As Vancouver Police department was not taking any biometrics for criminal check due to COVID, I did get one done before hand from RCMP. Now in the document checklist I do not see any section to upload criminal record. However, there is a cost of $85.00 associated with the PR application. In order to avoid any issues I was planning on attaching the doc in the supporting doc section. Do you think it is a good plan or maybe I should double check with them?
In case you are wondering, You will have to give Biometrics again, the $85.00 fee is for the biometrics. Please refer to this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

Although there is no harm in submitting that document, If I were you, I would wait until if and when IRCC requests for it. There's no point of having the officer go through a document when there may be no need for it. Rest, I'll leave up to you.