+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Hi all- I just heard from friend that service Canada biometrics will resume post Canada Day, so be ready to book appointments in morning on 2nd July, is anyone aware of such news

Reactions: kiwissima

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hi all- I just heard from friend that service Canada biometrics will resume post Canada Day, so be ready to book appointments in morning on 2nd July, is anyone aware of such news
Reading this for the first time from you. Does your friend has access to internal memo from Service Canada?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Well my landlord in law works in service canada and through her i get to know when asked 2 weeks back they are preparing to open in sometime july..but not official thats what the talk was going around between service canada employees..

Reactions: OldFish

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
Well my landlord in law works in service canada and through her i get to know when asked 2 weeks back they are preparing to open in sometime july..but not official thats what the talk was going around between service canada employees..
If they can reopen in July, that would super. Finger crossed.

Can you ask your landloard every week for update ? :)

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
If they can reopen in July, that would super. Finger crossed.

Can you ask your landloard every week for update ? :)
Haha lol buddy she aint my relative to keep bugging every week...it may sound like just a word of enquiry but some ppl may feel uncomfy with it..

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Submitted a webform last week asking about the process of my application and got reply today:
1. The application is in Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario. <<< does anyone know when will it be transferred to VO Vancouver (because I’m in BC)?

2. The responsible office reviewed the application and documents submitted and determined that you meet the eligibility requirements under CEC <<< does it mean my eligibility passed?

3. The background verifications are in process <<< still have not submitted the biometrics.

FYI, AOR 28rd March 2020 inland

cicmagician

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09/04/2020
AOR Received.
18/04/2020
Med's Done....
11/06/2020
My wife is working in an immigration law firm however she hasn't got any info about this. I don't think that's true. I think that might be a wish or a guess about reopening time.

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
I called IRCC today. This agent refused to look into my application. He did not even bother to ask for my application number. He said there would not be any update given that my AOR was Mar 4th, 2020. and told me not to call them again :(

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I called IRCC today. This agent refused to look into my application. He did not even bother to ask for my application number. He said there would not be any update given that my AOR was Mar 4th, 2020. and told me not to call them again :(
Raise a web form and wait for 3 days to get response.

PR2020

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Well I would suggest getting up early on July 2 and seeing if appointments are available and booking it if it opens as such notifications come in at short notice