+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Mar. 2020 *JOIN HERE*

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Its Canadain police clearance certificate called RCMP by fingerprint. You will it get done from police service desk. Usually takes a week.
is RCMP a mandatory document? I have traffic ticket for STOP SIGN. I plead guilty and paid fine (I am not sure if the officer was true becz she told i didn't stop on the first one but she pulled me on the 4th one on that street) Will this ticket be a problem? Thanks.

asppats12

Sep 30, 2019
I just received my Biometrics request. Has anyone been able to get their fingerprints done anywhere since Service Canada is closed? Do we just wait until they open?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
is RCMP a mandatory document? I have traffic ticket for STOP SIGN. I plead guilty and paid fine (I am not sure if the officer was true becz she told i didn't stop on the first one but she pulled me on the 4th one on that street) Will this ticket be a problem? Thanks.
Nope, RCMP is not a mandatory document. You only submit it if requested by IRCC during the processing of your application. Also, driving tickets are not criminal offense. Please refer to this for more info: https://www.pardons.org/what-is-considered-criminal-offence-canada/

Reactions: mv16aq

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Guys please confirm this.

For my Canadian 1 work experience I submitted: (mid 2018 -mid 2019)
-A reference letter
-T4 for 2019 but not for 2018
-last 4 months of pay stubs

Please tell me is this enough or I should have submitted all pay stubs and t4 for 2018 as well and notice of assessment as well ?

I am worried about failing R 10 check.

ncrohith

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-04-2020

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I WONT come in the report. regardsless u have to get what they asked for .

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Guys please confirm this.

For my Canadian 1 work experience I submitted: (mid 2018 -mid 2019)
-A reference letter
-T4 for 2019 but not for 2018
-last 4 months of pay stubs

Please tell me is this enough or I should have submitted all pay stubs and t4 for 2018 as well and notice of assessment as well ?

I am worried about failing R 10 check.
anyone please?

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
When we wait for service Canada to open in the mean time is IRCC processing the application or are they simply waiting for biometrics.
Any Idea?

knikhil1306

May 6, 2020
Anyone got any update on Service Canada reopening date? Or are they processing applications without biometrics for time being?

OldFish

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone got any update on Service Canada reopening date? Or are they processing applications without biometrics for time being?
Call center told me,
1. biometrics is critical to complete criminality review. Criminality will keep the status of " in progress" until biometrics is collected.
2. Application will not be approved or finalized until biometrics is collected.
3. They are not sure if other parts of application will continue being reviewed or not while criminality is "stuck" in progress. But she said that " it is likely that officers will keep working on other parts such as eligibility, security but we are not likely to see any update until biometrics is collected and criminality review is completed"

Why is Service Canada still closed when shopping mall is going to open this Friday ???

:(

Reactions: Walle_007