+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Akashyap

Nov 27, 2019
Hey Guys My application status is as follows
AOR : JAN 27 2021
BIOMETRIC : 23 FEB 2021
MEDICAL : Passed

No updates since then. Anyone in the same situation or am i an odd case ?
Same here, no updates as of now. AOR-8 Jan 2021

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
I also received my invitation on the same day
However submitted the file on Jan 17 and received AOR the same day.
On my file only biometric are updated, medical was done upfront however doesn’t show completed in my profile.
I am really worried as there is no update so far.

One of my friend told me it might be because that draw was for no program specified that includes every group ( both inland and outland) and since borders are closed for both India and pakistan
It might be because of that its causing delays.
The people who got invitation under CEC are having their application processed more fastly than no program specified one.
I don't believe that's true. I am CEC and nothing other than medical is approved.
You can check other posts and members from last year under CEC are still waiting

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Got my gcmc notes and i see that my eligibility is under review with following note. Is this a cause of concern?

--------------------------- RECOMMEND AT 10 N: Review Required OFFICER, PLEASE NOTE CLIENT'S JOB DUTIES WITH APPEAR NEARLY IDENTICAL TO LEAD STATEMENT AND MAIN DUTIES LISTED FOR DECLARED NOC. AS A RESULT, UNABLE TO CONFIRM 1 YEAR AND 1 MONTH OF CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE FOR 40 CRS POINTS. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required RPRF: Complete

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Got my gcmc notes and i see that my eligibility is under review with following note. Is this a cause of concern?

--------------------------- RECOMMEND AT 10 N: Review Required OFFICER, PLEASE NOTE CLIENT'S JOB DUTIES WITH APPEAR NEARLY IDENTICAL TO LEAD STATEMENT AND MAIN DUTIES LISTED FOR DECLARED NOC. AS A RESULT, UNABLE TO CONFIRM 1 YEAR AND 1 MONTH OF CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE FOR 40 CRS POINTS. A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required RPRF: Complete

no really a problem, they will call your company and ask your boss in details about your job duties.
So, everything should be alright if only you did not submit fake letter with fake job title like "manager at McDonalds" or subway.

P.S. never copy job duties from NOC description, don't be so lazy.

Reactions: aviiii123

kartik2812

Mar 15, 2017
Called IRCC today and got these:

CEC inland
ITA - Jan 21, 2021
AOR - Jan 26, 2021
Medical - passed
BIL - passed
Criminality - In Progress
Eligibility - Not started
Security - Not started
VO - Vancouver

Should I be worried? There is pretty much no progress in the application and no GU so far since Medical passed
Don't worry man, it is the same with me. My VO is Vancouver too.

Canada2107

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
AOR - Jan 6th
I haven't received any biometrics requests, so I am one step behind you. As per their site, they are processing most of the requests from June 2020.
Tell us about your time.

Do have any progress in your process?

Maybe people from this forum can explain what is going on in process.

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC

Hi @aviiii123 ,
It seems the concern of the Program Analyst (first reviewer of eligibility) is regarding Roles and Responsibilities that you have on your Canadian Employment reference letter.

1. Did you attain your Canadian work experience on an 'Open Work Permit' (SOWP/PGWP) or was it on LMIA required/ LMIA exempt (Intra Company Transfer)?
- If you are on LMIA required/LMIA exempt WP, the reviewing officer will be able to verify your NOC based on the earlier WP and may not choose to reach out to your employer for validation. For Open Work permit, if they are not satisfied with your claims, they might reach out to your Canadian Employer.

2. What supporting documents did you submit to establish your work experience in Canada?
- Supporting documents : Paystubs / T4 / NOA. These documents support your Canadian experience claim , however, they can't validate your NOC.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
no really a problem, they will call your company and ask your boss in details about your job duties.
So, everything should be alright if only you did not submit fake letter with fake job title like "manager at McDonalds" or subway.

P.S. never copy job duties from NOC description, don't be so lazy.
thank you

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hi @aviiii123 ,
It seems the concern of the Program Analyst (first reviewer of eligibility) is regarding Roles and Responsibilities that you have on your Canadian Employment reference letter.

1. Did you attain your Canadian work experience on an 'Open Work Permit' (SOWP/PGWP) or was it on LMIA required/ LMIA exempt (Intra Company Transfer)?
- If you are on LMIA required/LMIA exempt WP, the reviewing officer will be able to verify your NOC based on the earlier WP and may not choose to reach out to your employer for validation. For Open Work permit, if they are not satisfied with your claims, they might reach out to your Canadian Employer.

2. What supporting documents did you submit to establish your work experience in Canada?
- Supporting documents : Paystubs / T4 / NOA. These documents support your Canadian experience claim , however, they can't validate your NOC.

1. I gained the relevant work experience on an Open Work Permit ( PGWP )

2. I submitted a few paystubs along with the explanation letter for funds requirement as under Canadian experience class, the funds are not required.

I already gave my employer heads up as to they might be receiving a call from the immigration department shortly

EdiCavani07

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
1. I gained the relevant work experience on an Open Work Permit ( PGWP )

2. I submitted a few paystubs along with the explanation letter for funds requirement as under Canadian experience class, the funds are not required.

I already gave my employer heads up as to they might be receiving a call from the immigration department shortly
If your employer can validate your claims about your Role and Responsibilities from your reference letter, then officer's review should not be a problem.
Additionally, the point that I made regarding Paystubs/T4/NOA is for 'supporting' your Canadian work experience. Having said that, even if you have submitted these documents with your Canadian employment reference letter (in work experience section), these documents wouldn't have made difference in Analyst's review as he/she is concerned about validating your NOC (i.e. your roles and responsibilities). I understand that CEC applicants do not have to demonstrate POF.
All the best! :)

RS2917

Oct 15, 2020
hi there does ircc call with no caller id and what if we miss the call do they call back soon or leave the message. Please provide feedback form your relative experience