GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I just got off the phone with CIC,

The last call was May 6th, 2021
- Eligibility and background checks have started

And now????
- Eligibility and Background have not started, currently working on my Criminality?

How does this make sense?
I'm tired of their lack of professionalism.....

Jasmeet27

May 22, 2021
I just got off the phone with CIC,

The last call was May 6th, 2021
- Eligibility and background checks have started

And now????
- Eligibility and Background have not started, currently working on my Criminality?

How does this make sense?
I'm tired of their lack of professionalism.....
My AOR is Jan 18 , my medical is not been updated yet even though i submitted upfront
I tried to call IRCC multiple times during the different time of the day but of no use, every time they will say agents are busy so unable to take calls try back later , can you tell me how you were able to talk to an agent?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
My AOR is Jan 18 , my medical is not been updated yet even though i submitted upfront
I tried to call IRCC multiple times during the different time of the day but of no use, every time they will say agents are busy so unable to take calls try back later , can you tell me how you were able to talk to an agent?
you just keep calling them, until they transfer you to an agent.

I called at 3pm, if that helps!!!! You can try calling first thing in the morning when they open or few hours before they close.

Nanos

Dec 7, 2020
Hi guys, I recently searched this group out. Is there a cec applicant in Canada whose dependent is Outland and who has received PPR? I’m asking to compare processes because we got PPR only & not a link from ircc for PR confirmation. I’d appreciate your inputs. Thanks

garap

Dec 20, 2016
Anyone in this group received COPR recently? Nothing has changed in my case since February since Medical Exam was passed. My AOR is on January 9th.

May 29, 2019
Anyone in this group received COPR recently? Nothing has changed in my case since February since Medical Exam was passed. My AOR is on January 9th.
I am also Vancouver, AoR Jan 10, MED passed Feb 10 CEC inland, still not started with eligibility End of May. Do we know more which office is faster or slower or they should be more or less the same?