CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hello fellow:

I got ITA Jan 2021
Submitted application in Mar 2021
Requested for two more PCC in the summer 2021
Requested for another medical check Feb 2022 and also asked to update mailing address
Yesterday, I got Passport Request message, in which IRCC say they are ready to issue PR to me :) (note: the message is in the IRCC account, instead of spam email reported by many users here)
After how long you got portal email after the medical passed update ?

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Hello fellow:

I got ITA Jan 2021
Submitted application in Mar 2021
Requested for two more PCC in the summer 2021
Requested for another medical check Feb 2022 and also asked to update mailing address
Yesterday, I got Passport Request message, in which IRCC say they are ready to issue PR to me :) (note: the message is in the IRCC account, instead of spam email reported by many users here)
I forgot to mention one important thing: I was living outside Canada

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello All
1)
Today in my IRCC account, I received an information sheet. It says your process for PR is almost complete, and follow the steps in this email so that we can issue your confirmation for PR. This sheet asks me to send Passport ( not applicable to me as I am in Canada ), photos for all the applicants ( me and my family), and Height and eye color information. It also mentions I need to mail this package within 30 days.
2)
But, just after 2 hours, I received an email with the document that says my PR is approved and asked me to send details so that they could send the invitation for the portal account.

I am confused. Do I still need to send the package mentioned under point 1) or do I need to send the information for point 2) and update the photo, address, and other details in the portal.

Thanks

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello All
not sure if someone is still waiting from Jan 2021 or I was the last one :)

On March 30, I got my eCOPR and yesterday my CIC account is also updated to Approved. Now waiting for the PR card and I hope I will receive that soon.

Still not able to link my portal account with cic account

Mannikeep Pal

Star Member
Mar 10, 2022
Hello All
not sure if someone is still waiting from Jan 2021 or I was the last one :)

On March 30, I got my eCOPR and yesterday my CIC account is also updated to Approved. Now waiting for the PR card and I hope I will receive that soon.

Still not able to link my portal account with cic account
First of all, congrats!

But oh my god, you just got eCOPR on March 30 2022? which means it took 13 months... Are you case complicated, say you have multiple jobs combined for a year or something?

What kinda hope do I have? They are still saying 8 months... I cannot wait for 13 months....oh my god, they just push me every day to commit suicide...no hope

Hiker11

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
First of all, congrats!

But oh my god, you just got eCOPR on March 30 2022? which means it took 13 months... Are you case complicated, say you have multiple jobs combined for a year or something?

What kinda hope do I have? They are still saying 8 months... I cannot wait for 13 months....oh my god, they just push me every day to commit suicide...no hope
My case wasn't complex. I worked in USA for a long time and in India too but don't think that makes your case complex. I believe my case was extended due to the Agent's mistake. When I submitted my application, the system ask for my Biometrics fee-only as my wife already had the biometrics.
When I didn't get any response for 10 months, I reached out to our MP, and when she inquired. I got the letter asking for the Biometrics fee again after 10 months. I paid but silence again for a few months so I reached out to MP again and this time I got the biometrics submission letter in Feb and after that, all stages finished within a span of 6-8 weeks.
I paid for biometrics twice, so it is clearly an error on their side as after biometrics they were able to finish everything in 6-8 weeks.

I know people are getting who had AOR in 2020 and I have seen people get eCOPR within the span of 3-4 months.
At this point for you, I suggest reaching out to your MP. I still regret why i waited for 10 months and didn't do it after 6months

Best of luck