NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
I also received ITA on Nov 18 and AOR jan 17
But have not seen any update after my biometric was done on Feb 18. Even my medical is not been updated even though i submitted upfront.
I try calling IRCC everytime they say agents are busy try back later even though i tried at different times of the day.
please help how to contact IRCC. Is there any other no except 1-800-242-2100 or this is the only no.
You also can send a webform ask everything you want to know,eligibility,criminality,security,vo,etc...(receive it need at least 5 or more days)or you can order a GCMS(receive it need 31 or more days) that will has more details.Good luck!

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
VO Vancouver is issuing COPRs to November 2020 and December 2020 AORs. I read those threads on this discussion board.
They had the same status, Criminality in Process, and rest not started until 4 months from the AOR, and in the 5th month, they saw some progress.

To all fellows whose files are in VO Vancouver, we are almost there guys, and we should see our Eligibility process started around the end of June and followed by COPR around the end of July.
At most 3 months to go. Good Luck!
Ur this message again gave me a hope.
Thank u.

Reactions: dkincanada

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Can anyone who got COPR from Vancouver VO share their timeline. Mine is stuck for months now with no movement

AOR: Jan 28th
MEP: Feb 22nd
BIL: Exempted
BIL Spouse: Feb 23rd and received same day
GU: May 30th ( I called IRCC and they said it’s probably from GCMS I ordered)

Eligibility: Not started
Background check: Not Started
Criminality: In progress

is this the pattern of Vancouver

jj_876

Jun 19, 2018
Hey Folks,
Below is my Timeline for CEC with Outland Spouse

ITA: December 2020
AOR: Jan 2nd
VO: Ottawa
MEP: Feb 2nd
BIL Spouse: Feb 2nd and received next day

Got first GU( June 1st 2021). Called IRCC and as per agent, I have below updates
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started yet

Question_1: How much time can we expect for Security phase considering the fact that File has been handled timely by IRCC?
Question_2: Any clue on how things are going for Outland Spouse PPR in Pandemic/non Essential Travel Restrictions?
Question_3: Confirming your presence inland in response to online portal and travelling outside is going to impact any of your processing time?

Appreciate words of experience from people having same scenario/timeline.

harshad13

May 9, 2016
Hey Folks,
Below is my Timeline for CEC with Outland Spouse

ITA: December 2020
AOR: Jan 2nd
VO: Ottawa
MEP: Feb 2nd
BIL Spouse: Feb 2nd and received next day

Got first GU( June 1st 2021). Called IRCC and as per agent, I have below updates
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not Started yet

Question_1: How much time can we expect for Security phase considering the fact that File has been handled timely by IRCC?
Question_2: Any clue on how things are going for Outland Spouse PPR in Pandemic/non Essential Travel Restrictions?
Question_3: Confirming your presence inland in response to online portal and travelling outside is going to impact any of your processing time?

Appreciate words of experience from people having same scenario/timeline.
AOR JAN 5 , 2021
PA: inland, Dependent: outland
VO : OTTAWA
MEP: 2 FEB
Called CIC on 28 may: ELIGIBILITY PASSED , CRIMINALITY PASSED, SECURITY NOT STARTED .
Agent commented :
Everything looks good on my file

Reactions: lovepreq

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hi All,

my AOR is Jan 11th 2021
Medical and Biometrics Passed Feb 02
Background is in progress
Eligibility and security not started
Info sharing completed
VO Vancouver

yesterday night when I was checking my online account it said profile updated but when I tried to go look inside it was giving me 502 bad gateway

today morning again it came back to submitted as usual nothing changed in the file

anyone have any idea it’s a ghost update or just a system glitch

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hi All,

my AOR is Jan 11th 2021
Info sharing completed
VO Vancouver

yesterday night when I was checking my online account it said profile updated but when I tried to go look inside it was giving me 502 bad gateway

today morning again it came back to submitted as usual nothing changed in the file

I have same timeline as you. I got ghost update last week. I called IRCC but the agent did not say much saying He did not see any update. From what I observe, all application for Vancouver VO have same pattern, we are all stuck in criminality but folks who have AOR for December are getting COPR so I guess January is next. I will suggest you call them tomorrow and ask. Please update us when you do ☺

but I’m optimistic we will hear good newsthis Month.

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I have same timeline as you. I got ghost update last week. I called IRCC but the agent did not say much saying He did not see any update. From what I observe, all application for Vancouver VO have same pattern, we are all stuck in criminality but folks who have AOR for December are getting COPR so I guess January is next. I will suggest you call them tomorrow and ask. Please update us when you do ☺

Thank you I was planning to call them tomorrow let’s see fingers crossed

hopefully will see some good news soon

Reactions: 88ovidos

harshad13

May 9, 2016
Hi All,

my AOR is Jan 11th 2021
Info sharing completed
VO Vancouver

Hi All,

my AOR is Jan 11th 2021
Info sharing completed
VO Vancouver

Hey,

I have been noticing this for quiet a while.
On Saturday or Sunday, mostly at night after 11pm, when you try login into the portal you get bad gateway 502 error and next day when you login you see application/profile updated...

I have call ircc about it already 2 times but there has been no updates...

check it next week on Saturday.
same thing will happen..

just wanted to let you know that this is pretty common...happend to me yesterday and so many times before.
Hope this helps..

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hey,

On Saturday or Sunday, mostly at night after 11pm, when you try login into the portal you get bad gateway 502 error and next day when you login you see application/profile updated...

same thing will happen..

just wanted to let you know that this is pretty common...happend to me yesterday and so many times before.
Hope this helps..
Your VO is Vancouver as well?

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hey,

same thing will happen..

Hope this helps..
Thanks for explaining I will try to check next Saturday and see if there is any pattern or not

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021

Called IRCC today morning no updates