+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
spoke to IRCC yesterday and according to the agent and my gcmc notes, there is no update after 4th May 2021. Stuck on eligibility review.

VO- Vancouver

ITA-18th November, 2020
AOR- 8th January, 2021
Biometrics/Medical : 29th January, 2021
Criminality- in progress
Security- not started
Eligibility- review required

Batabata

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
spoke to IRCC yesterday and according to the agent and my gcmc notes, there is no update after 4th May 2021. Stuck on eligibility review.

VO- Vancouver

ITA-18th November, 2020
AOR- 8th January, 2021
Biometrics/Medical : 29th January, 2021
Criminality- in progress
Security- not started
Eligibility- review required
why its review required?

Jasmeet27

May 22, 2021
So in the past 2 months I have been trying to reach a CIC agent by phone (1-888-242-2100) dozens of times and have always been told to try again later due to high call volume. There's no option to wait in queue as the call will then be disconnected right away.
I have tried in morning too however at 8 the automated message will say client support system is closed when i try at 9 it will say they are busy
I saw in this forum a lot of people have successfully reached a call center agent and was wondering how they managed to do that. Any insight?
Thanks!

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
So in the past 2 months I have been trying to reach a CIC agent by phone (1-888-242-2100) dozens of times and have always been told to try again later due to high call volume. There's no option to wait in queue as the call will then be disconnected right away.
I have tried in morning too however at 8 the automated message will say client support system is closed when i try at 9 it will say they are busy
I saw in this forum a lot of people have successfully reached a call center agent and was wondering how they managed to do that. Any insight?
Thanks!
keep calling till you succeed is i think anyone could really suggest here

Jade234

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks!
I was able to speak to them about 2 hours ago with the same number on my first try. But had to wait about 40 mins for my call back.

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Thanks!
happened to me last week. I tried calling with my friend phone and it went through.

call with another phone number

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
My AOR is 28 jan 2021.. no updates after passing medical and biometrics after 22 feb 2021.. my work permit expired in April and renewed it.. I got the renewed work permit.. my question is whether the eligibility check for work permit and PR are the same? As I have recently renewed my work permit would they have to recheck eligibility again??

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
My AOR is 28 jan 2021.. no updates after passing medical and biometrics after 22 feb 2021.. my work permit expired in April and renewed it.. I got the renewed work permit.. my question is whether the eligibility check for work permit and PR are the same? As I have recently renewed my work permit would they have to recheck eligibility again??
I believe it’s two separate applications so there is no connection between WP and PR application. They are independent of each other

Reactions: ppriya3

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I have ques regarding police clearance certificates which I attached with my application .the 6 months validity gonna expire in the end of June so they ll ask to do it again or the previous one ll be fine if we dont get decision in six months .my Indian PCC and rcmp both upfront and issued in December.
So please let me know if someone faced this situation.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I have ques regarding police clearance certificates which I attached with my application .the 6 months validity gonna expire in the end of June so they ll ask to do it again or the previous one ll be fine if we dont get decision in six months .my Indian PCC and rcmp both upfront and issued in December.
So please let me know if someone faced this situation.
I think you should be fine,

You submitted it with your application and it's not your fault that it expired.

Another thing is that they will contact you if they need additional document

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I think you should be fine,

You submitted it with your application and it's not your fault that it expired.

Another thing is that they will contact you if they need additional document
I know they ll contact me.but when they contact me it ll again take at least one month or more to get documents.I am already frustrated as I wanna meet my family as soon as possible .even applying again is bothering me .

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I know they ll contact me.but when they contact me it ll again take at least one month or more to get documents.I am already frustrated as I wanna meet my family as soon as possible .even applying again is bothering me .
maybe give it a shot!.

Apply for it , and then if IRCC needs it , you have it already
so you will send it their way as soon as you can!!!!!!!!!!!