+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

bearypink

Apr 30, 2018
Hello!

I have apples under CEC, AOR is January 24th. My boyfriend and I are getting married next month. How soon should I inform IRCC about it? Should I wait until we have our Marriage Certificate?

88ovidos

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hello!

I have apples under CEC, AOR is January 24th. My boyfriend and I are getting married next month. How soon should I inform IRCC about it? Should I wait until we have our Marriage Certificate?
Wait till after your marriage and also use web form to upload the marriage certificate

bearypink

Apr 30, 2018
Wait till after your marriage and also use web form to upload the marriage certificate
Thank you! And if I add him to my application and he applies for an OWP at the same time, will he be able to apply for any job immediately after getting AOR? He is currently in a closed Work Permit.

LeahMelendres

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Hi folks,

so I just tried right now opening mypr portal. Last time I created my own. Then I tried opening it then I found my acct there saying "initiated". I already uploaded my docs there. I didn't receive any link. I just tried. Now it says "In review with IRCC"

1st email May 27

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hey,

I have been noticing this for quiet a while.
On Saturday or Sunday, mostly at night after 11pm, when you try login into the portal you get bad gateway 502 error and next day when you login you see application/profile updated...

I have call ircc about it already 2 times but there has been no updates...

check it next week on Saturday.
same thing will happen..

just wanted to let you know that this is pretty common...happend to me yesterday and so many times before.
Hope this helps..
I got ghost update at after midnight not sure if it’s a good sign or not

chhatbarjignesh

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
I have same timeline as you. I got ghost update last week. I called IRCC but the agent did not say much saying He did not see any update. From what I observe, all application for Vancouver VO have same pattern, we are all stuck in criminality but folks who have AOR for December are getting COPR so I guess January is next. I will suggest you call them tomorrow and ask. Please update us when you do ☺

but I’m optimistic we will hear good newsthis Month.
I got ghost update at after midnight not sure if it’s a good sign or not

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Yes. I received the email about the confirmation of permanent residence portal. Saying the it's the end of the process and they just need to confirm that I am in Canada, that's thru portal. I replied back with the necessary info and just waiting for the link for the portal (as they are the one who can create an acct for me). After receiving that I just need to confirm that I'm in Canada and upload my photos. Then they will isaue the e-COPR. I believe my application has been approved and just waiting for the confirmation as the final stage.
what did they ask you to provide to prove that you are in Canada? I’m asking because I will be out of the country for few weeks and I want to be able to still answer to the question