+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applicants - Jan 2021 **Join Here**

Jasmeet27

May 22, 2021
Hi All,

Please see my attached timeline. I haven't heard anything back from CIC since my medicals and Biometrics cleared. I ordered GCMC notes on 21st April, 2021 and haven't received them either. The agents don't give out much info other than "everything looks good so far and everything is in process". Anyone else in the same boat?

CEC inland
Single Applicant

ITA - November 18, 2020
AOR - January 08, 2021
Medical passed: January 29, 2021
BIL passed: January 29, 2021
Eligibility - in process
Criminality - in process
Security- in process
VO - Vancouver
I also received my invitation on the same day
However submitted the file on Jan 17 and received AOR the same day.
On my file only biometric are updated, medical was done upfront however doesn’t show completed in my profile.
I am really worried as there is no update so far.

One of my friend told me it might be because that draw was for no program specified that includes every group ( both inland and outland) and since borders are closed for both India and pakistan
It might be because of that its causing delays.
The people who got invitation under CEC are having their application processed more fastly than no program specified one.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
My medical was done upfront
But they haven’t updated on file yet.
I gone through the same problem .I uploaded upfront medical but I got letter for biometric or rcmp submission but ma medical did not updated.By chance I contacted to my doctor where I have done my medical .doctor told me that they got email for further test but I did not got any email from IRCC.my doctor done further test as per IRCC email to her not to me n uploaded the result n I immediately passed medical which also updated on my file in the portal.they just need to repeat the same test.

so my concern is once contact ur doctor.may be doctor got email n U dint.just like me.
If there be no any updates with ur doctor thn no need to worry.it ll be updated .I don’t wanna give u tension as I know how we feel about these things .I m just sharing my experience.

gops19

May 6, 2019
Hey Guys My application status is as follows
AOR : JAN 27 2021
BIOMETRIC : 23 FEB 2021
MEDICAL : Passed

No updates since then. Anyone in the same situation or am i an odd case ?

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Hey Guys My application status is as follows
AOR : JAN 27 2021
BIOMETRIC : 23 FEB 2021
MEDICAL : Passed

No updates since then. Anyone in the same situation or am i an odd case ?
Yeah Same. Aor Jan 17th. Meds passed and Bio exempt on Feb 5th. No update since then.

I requested got first copy of GCMS on March 25th and it showed Criminality and Info Sharing in progress. Security and Eligibility not started.

Second copy of GCMS on May 5th and no progress/difference from the first.

Seems like it is just waiting for some agent to review the results from Indian PCC/RCMP check/info sharing with US/Aus/NZ check and update the status

Reactions: gops19

gops19

May 6, 2019
It's strange how some people who applied in FEB 2021 already got theirs. Hopefully there's some progress soon.

Last edited:

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
It's strange how some people who applied in FEB 2021 already got theirs. Hopefully there's some progress soon.
I guess it depends upon the visa officer assigned. Can't help it.

I see 13 of 63 CEC applicants who got their AOR in Jan 2021 who have their PPR on myimmitracker

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Called IRCC today and found out there is no progress in my application, therefore, I am not ordering GCMS notes yet.
4 months are complete, hopefully, I will see some progress before the end of June.
VO: Vancouver
Details in the Signature.

Reactions: zupermarn

vpathak1987

Apr 5, 2021
Its bcuz of their Biometrics given before applying for PR
I am not sure that is the case, I had my biometrics given with my work permit and I am still waiting in the same boat. I guess, if you have more years of work experience they take more time to check eligibility and if you have a couple of countries that you have been to before Canada that adds time on criminality check.. just my $0.02..

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
I have similiar case.
AOR-18th Feb, MEP-04th March, ADR RCMP requested-04th March, RCMP Uploaded- 6th April.
Status says: Additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Criminality- stuck since then.
No updates. VO-Montreal.
Exactly same here. VO: Montreal
AOR-18th Feb, Medical-6th Mar. ADR: 6th Mar.
Status: Additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
called IRCC today, criminality in progress, rest not started. No updated since mep!

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Called IRCC today and found out there is no progress in my application, therefore, I am not ordering GCMS notes yet.
4 months are complete, hopefully, I will see some progress before the end of June.
VO: Vancouver
Details in the Signature.
It sucks,

I'm in the same situation with you

Reactions: dkincanada