+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** CEC Applicants - Aug 2021 - timeline & updates **

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hello,

My AOR was Aug 22, and I am an in-land applicant. I haven't received any updates after my medical got passed, and I am planning to travel outside of Canada during the Christmas holidays for 2 weeks.

I hold a valid work permit and visa, and I would like to know if I can travel outside of Canada while my application is in progress. Is there any special procedure I need to do before or after my trip?

Thanks,

Kirlosker

Nov 16, 2021
Here is my timelines :
Primary applicant ( Inland on ITA , outland on AOR ) , Dependents ( Outland)
ITA : May 31
AOR : Aug 26
Upfront medical passed : Sep 24
Biometrics completed : Sep 23
BCL for spouse : Sep 28
Biometrics updated for spouse : Oct 26
BG check ( application In progress --> BG in progress ---> application in progress)
No Additional docs required ... Waiting for further updates
Received a letter on Nov 25 to provide details on intent to stay outside of Quebec. I am currently living in india and appreciate if anyone can share the template of response letter which has been accepted by IRCC recently.

Last edited:

creative.dhillon

Dec 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
27-08-2021
Hello,

My AOR was Aug 22, and I am an in-land applicant. I haven't received any updates after my medical got passed, and I am planning to travel outside of Canada during the Christmas holidays for 2 weeks.

I hold a valid work permit and visa, and I would like to know if I can travel outside of Canada while my application is in progress. Is there any special procedure I need to do before or after my trip?

Thanks,
I would think you should be good to go to outside Canada provided you have a valid visa stamp on your passport and valid temp. status document (workpermit) to return to Canada.
If you get portal email while you are out of Canada, you can reply with your tentative date of return to Canada and inform ircc once you are inland again for them to issue you a copr.
This is just from my understanding.

Thanks

Reactions: asaci

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Got two ghost updates in last 20mins.

1st GU: 2nd time Medical Passed ( Medical Passed -> Back to Default Message -> Medical Passed again today)
2nd GU: No Update in Profile.

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I was on same position. I got GU after Medical on Monday and I saw the golden mail on Tuesday.
So tomorrow is the day:D

if I am not wrong, in my case I will get eCOPR (inside canada) and my dependent (outside canada) will get COPR for stamping.

I have the photo and address of canada ready per other member's post but don't know the next step for my dependent.

please share any information and link of other member's post for inland and outland application.