Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi @Sar123 did you get some update on your application? Moreover, did you apply for GCMS notes or got them?

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Got a GU just a few mins ago sent me an email saying we successfully received the documents you submitted. BG check changed to in progress from we are processing your background check.

Reactions: KT@9879

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
Hi I am really at lost now, I know there are other people too who have waited longer than I did. So trying to convince myself to be patient.

I just wanted to ask, on how do officers check applications? so lets say for example they have reviewed your application and you have missing documents so they request it and you give it right away, do they go back to that application or the application goes back to the end of the line and then you wait till they get to your application again? or how do they do it/

I am pretty confident that my application was very straight forward.
But they asked for an ADR- a PCC on a country i haven't been too... (I think it was an error since that country - my husband did worked there, I don't know why they asked) I replied same day to explain that I haven't been to. But now its been 2 months since I submitted that and based on my app status, they have not started the BG check. :(

My husband needs to book a vacation time for next year since it is a union so we have to plot a vacation which is non reversible, in which we could go home to our home country..since its been 4 years.

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
confusion if they not started why the ask pcc ?
That really is where i am puzzled at. I am pretty sure they have not examined the documents properly. Why did they asked me for a PCC for a country I haven't been to or not even on my application travel list. So that is why im wondering if my application will reset and go end of the line or do they review it back when documents are submitted.

It's been 2 mos since the ADR .

ITA - July 22
AOR - Aug 18
ADR - Sept 24

iamdollydot

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
there is possibilty the realize after that its confusion and not update online try to call if they can help you.
I already did and jjust like the rest, they dont give info because of the AFGHAN thing. But she said BG has not yet started. I am not sure why huhuhuh

penn302

Star Member
Apr 15, 2021
Hi I am really at lost now, I know there are other people too who have waited longer than I did. So trying to convince myself to be patient.

I just wanted to ask, on how do officers check applications? so lets say for example they have reviewed your application and you have missing documents so they request it and you give it right away, do they go back to that application or the application goes back to the end of the line and then you wait till they get to your application again? or how do they do it/

I am pretty confident that my application was very straight forward.
But they asked for an ADR- a PCC on a country i haven't been too... (I think it was an error since that country - my husband did worked there, I don't know why they asked) I replied same day to explain that I haven't been to. But now its been 2 months since I submitted that and based on my app status, they have not started the BG check. :(

My husband needs to book a vacation time for next year since it is a union so we have to plot a vacation which is non reversible, in which we could go home to our home country..since its been 4 years.
It's very unpredictable these days. Many people have waited for more that 6 mons without any progress. They seem to just randomly pick up applications. It's a broken system...